The Pure Hearts

They're great treasures created by the ancients... Supposedly really powerful. Folks say that heroes will appear to collect them all and save the world. The source of power in these Pure Hearts? The power of love itself! The love of a parent...The love of the smitten... Great power, indeed. The Ancients researched this power, believing it to be the universe's only salvation. And these Pure Hearts were thus created... 

The shining embodiment of love itself. The ancients combined brilliance will negate the destruction born of the Chaos Heart.The Ancients hid the Pure Hearts in various worlds to stop eventual destruction. Then the Ancients scattered to various world to pass the rest of their days. Most of them were wise and kind like Merlumina. And like Merlumina, many of them would totally lose their cool when they fell in love. But it was thisvery passion that let them build the vessels of love, the Pure Hearts...

The Ancients traveled to many worlds to entrust people with Pure Hearts. It was to keep them safe from destruction or misuse by those with evil hearts. The Pure Hearts were drawn by their own power toward those strong with love. The Ancients used this trait to find suitable guardians in each world. And a few romances also began as a result of these little journeys... Many of the Ancients who found guardians fell in love with those they met. And so they lived their days happily in the world they'd visited out of duty. This is how the legend of the hero was passed down to future generations...

 This is how the legend of the hero was passed down to future generations

The Pure Hearts are powerful artifacts created by the Tribe of Ancients. All eight Pure Hearts are pieces of the Purity Heart, and they were created by the Ancients using the power of love, which was believed to be the only force powerful enough to save all worlds from destruction of the Chaos heart and the void. The Pure Hearts were created as part of the prophecies detailed in the Light Prognosticus, which state that four Heroes of Light must gather all eight of them in order to counteract the Chaos Heart and defeat the one who wields it. The Pure Hearts are eight pieces of the whole Purity Heart, which was divided into the Pure Hearts by the Ancients so it could be hidden across different dimensions.

In their final moments, Count Bleck and Tippi reaffirm their love for each other, sacrificing themselves in order to save all worlds; their vows manage to unite the Pure Hearts into the whole Purity Heart, destroying the Chaos Heart and reversing the prophecy of destruction.

Theory: I have a theory to explain how Luvbi revived at the end of the game. I really think that Tippi, after saving all worlds, remembered Luvbi and decided to use the power of the Pure Heart (already united and with its power living within them) to recreate her as a true Nimbi girl independent of the white Pure Heart.

 I really think that Tippi, after saving all worlds, remembered Luvbi and decided to use the power of the Pure Heart (already united and with its power living within them) to recreate her as a true Nimbi girl independent of the white Pure Heart