Part 1

May 21, 2015
      It's been four days since they got married. Once most of their guests cleared out from the reception, Johanna began taking the decorations down with the help of Martha, Jim, Lanie, and Javi. Kevin and Jenny watched over Royce who was fast asleep in Jenny's arms while everyone ushered them out the door. Then they went to their hotel room where they've been for the last four days. They haven't done much except get some much needed sleep and try for baby number two. Their talk a few weeks before the wedding stayed true after their vows.
They both wanted to add to their family as soon as possible. Royce will be turning 2 in October and while it's not much of an age gap, they want their kids to grow up together. "Did you have a nice time?" Rick asks as he stands behind her and kisses her cheek wrapping his arms around her waist. She giggles as she applies her mascara, "Four uninterrupted days of lovemaking and sleeping with my husband who came back from a nine month deployment a month ago? This was a dream come true." She answers before turning to kiss his cheek.
"Think we have enough time for one more round?" His lips trail down her neck. She giggles, "Sorry, buddy, we have thirty minutes until check out. Plus, as much as I've loved our little hiatus from parenting, I miss our baby." She tells him. He smiles, "I do too." They finish getting ready and pack their bags up before they check out and make their way home. He pulls into a parking space outside of their apartment complex. She squeezes his hand before he opens the door. "Hey, thanks for marrying me." She tells him. He smiles and leans in to kiss her.
"Thank you for saying yes." They share one more kiss before getting out of the car and grabbing their bags before heading to their apartment. Rick unlocks the door and they immediately hear their boy. "Mama! Dada!" Royce exclaims as he runs into Kate's arms. "Bubba! Hi, baby boy, Mama missed you." She says as she kisses his cheek. "Missed Mama." The toddler responds. "Hey, what about me, Buddy?" Rick asks. Royce reaches out for his father who happily takes him from his wife who goes to greet their parents.
"We were thinking pizza for dinner? We have to head to the hotel after that and get ready for our flights tomorrow." Johanna says. Kate nods, "That sounds like a plan. I'm going to go out Royce down for a nap. Babe, can you start unpacking the bags?" Kate asks. Rick agrees and disappears into their bedroom while Kate takes Royce into the nursery. She grabs 'Goodnight Moon' before sitting in the rocking chair and reading to him until he falls asleep against her chest. She kisses his forehead before placing him in his crib. She finds her mother in the living room, "Where are dad and Martha?"
"They had to go check into our hotel rooms. So, how was your mini vacation?" Johanna asks. Kate sits next to her. "It was nice to be able to be just Rick and Kate instead of Mama and Dada." She nods. "That would be my one piece of advice to you both — if you ever have an opportunity for a little vacation, even if it's just overnight somewhere, take it." Johanna says. "Was I really that bad?" She jokingly questions, "Getting pregnant at 17? No, you were a delight." Johanna jokingly replies. She laughs at her mother's sarcasm.
Rick leaves the bedroom and joins his wife on the couch, "Hey, did you know my mom isn't naming me 'teenager of the year' after getting knocked up before graduation?" She teases her husband, "Hm, I think your the picture perfect image of a teenager." He kisses her temple as he wraps his arm around the back of the couch. "Rick, when do you go back to work?" Johanna asks. "Monday. I figured a weekend with the little guy would be nice." He says. Johanna nods as the front door opens and Jim and Martha walk in with pizza.
"Dinner is here!" Jim announces. His wife scolds him to be quiet, reminding him of their sleeping grandson. They all grab some pizza and settle in the living room to enjoy their dinner. Afterwards, Rick begins cleaning up while their parents pack up their things and say goodnight before heading to the hotel. "What time are we meeting them for breakfast in the morning?" "9:00. They're flight leaves at 2:00, so they want to be at the airport at 12:00 and don't want to have to rush through breakfast." Kate answers him. They do the dishes together before going to check on Royce.
Their son woke up briefly for some dinner and bath time before he was put to bed for the evening. "Would you like to shower, Mrs. Castle?" She blushes at the name. Her paperwork is in the mail for the legal name change, but she didn't care about waiting for it to be official. She nods, "I would love that." She takes his hand as he leads her into the bathroom. After a very steamy shower and round of baby making, they lay cuddled in bed. "Can you believe we're married?" Castle asks as he traces his thumb over her rings. "It's crazy, but it's everything I've ever wanted." She smiles. He leans down and kisses her before pressing his lips to her shoulder and running his hand up and down her spine until she falls asleep and he soon joins her.
Part 1! This is a continuation of 'More than Expected', so I would recommend reading that before continuing with this! Comment please!