Chapter 1-6 : Memories

Tommy POV

As I was waking up while the sun was rising and stretching my arms before getting out of bed.

Tommy : welp, let's see how things will be different now mother knows my secret.

When he walked to the window and saw everything was still the same ( as usual ). But this morning was different because his brother and neglectful father wasn't around.

Tommy : never had a perfect morning before. I guess this is the only time I'll experience this... But then everything will be the same when they get back...

Tommy said while looking out the window, robotboy saw tommy sad expression on his face. When he walked to tommy while holding something.

Robotboy : Tom-my

Tommy wiped the tears before looking at his only friend who was holding a box of tissues, when he took one yo wipe his tears away.

Tommy : ( sniff ). Thanks Ro.

When he used another tissue to wipe his eyes before throwing them in the trash can. Tommy took one last look out the window before heading to the bathroom and changed into his regular clothes.

As he went back to his room to get his bookbag before leaving the room, when he slowly closing the door while looking at his friend.

Tommy : don't worry Ro. I'll be back soon.

Robotboy : Tom-my promise.

Tommy : I promise.

He said before closing the door behind him and heading downstairs, when he went to the cabinet to grab a box of cereal and a bowl before grabbing some great value milk and heading to the table.

When he poured the cereal in the bowl first before the milk because he knew it was wrong if he did the opposite. When he took a spoon and was eating.

he swallowed before seeing his mother walk in the kitchen

he swallowed before seeing his mother walk in the kitchen. The two didn't said a word but Tommy was trying to come up what's something to say after all the recent events that happened.

Tommy : Mom... I know that you're still upset about what happened over the last few years. but I'm perfectly fine, really. I just couldn't tell you because-

Debbie : it's okay Tommy, it... Was my fault.

Tommy : hm?

Debbie : I... Never should've ignored you in the first place but do to your father's idiotic antics I couldn't have a good connection with you, but sometimes I felt lonely when you go on those man with your father and brother. I was so worried that you may end up hurt but your father didn't really cared.

Tommy : Mom... I...

Debbie : I'd never thought your brother was really a much worse person than I thought you would be I almost lost you when it came to that wood chipper but thankfully um... robotboy was there to save you, otherwise I would've lost you.