THE NOBLE ONE S2:E0

Start from the beginning

"I always love these moments with you." Melissa said as I wrapped my arms around her while she leaned her back against my chest.

"Five months to go." I said as I rubbed Melissa's belly with Melissa lying her hand on top of mine.

"This Viktor is bad news isn't he?" Melissa said as I sighed before she turned and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Yeah. Yeah he is." I said making Melissa gulp before looked up into my eyes.

"Then you do what you have to do to keep our family safe, but after that you come home to us." Melissa stated to which I simply smiled before I leaned down and kissed her.

"Always." I stated before I left the nursery and sped away towards the preserve where Elijah and Derek could be seen burning bodies.

"How many is that?" I asked as I approached the Original and the Alpha.

   "That's twelve Vampires in the last three months, this Viktor guy is nothing else if not persistent

"That's twelve Vampires in the last three months, this Viktor guy is nothing else if not persistent." Derek stated as I sighed before Elijah walked over to me.

"You need to decide if you want these kids involved in the battle to come." Elijah stated as I nodded before Laura popped up next to me.

" Elijah stated as I nodded before Laura popped up next to me

"These are sixteen and seventeen year old kids. Leave them be and let us the adults handle the old guy." Laura stated as I smirked before I turned to Laura.

"You do realize I have a thousand years on Viktor right?" I asked making Laura smile before she rubbed my cheek.

"And yet you don't look a day over twenty-three." Laura said making Elijah chuckle before Derek walked over.

"Well they are ashes now. So what's the plan?" Derek asked as I turned to wards the fire pit.

"If Viktor is able to send this many guys this fast then he has to be close by." I stated as Laura and Derek nodded.

"What were you thinking?" Elijah asked as I smirked.

"Let's get in touch with our contacts in the surrounding area sees who seen a pale old man limping around." I stated as we all pulled out our phones and started making calls.