Second Chances S1:E2

June 6th, 2008

June 6th, 2008

As the school day came to a close Scott could be seen in front of the school talking to Kira, the girl he was at the party with, while Stiles could be seen in the Locker-room getting ready for practice, but Leon he was on the roof of the school looking down at his beta while Allison Argent hopped into the car of the Hunter who Leon had confronted the night prior.

"Well well well. I wonder what you know Allison Argent." I muttered as I watched the hunter climb into his vehicle and drive off with Allison sitting in the passenger.

After watching the hunter leave I turned and watched as Stiles and Scott jogged onto the Lacrosse field, but I could notice that Scott's head didn't seem to be concentrated on the field.

"Focus Scott." I whispered knowing Scott could hear me causing his head to pop up just as it was his turn to try and get past Jackson, but instead of giving his all he jogged towards Jackson and got laid out with Jackson standing over him with a smirk.

"Dick." I muttered as I watched Coach Finstock approach Scott who was cradling his arm in pain.

" I muttered as I watched Coach Finstock approach Scott who was cradling his arm in pain

"Hey McCall." Coach said as he approached Scott's bent over figure.

"My grandmother can move faster than that and she's dead!" Coach said as I winced at his harsh words.

"You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" Coach asked as I pinched my nose knowing what could possibly happen if this continues.

"Yes coach." I heard Scott mutter as Coach leaned in.

"I can't hear you." Coach said.

"Yes Coach!" Scott called out as Coach smirked before he backed away.

"McCall's gonna do it again." Coach called out while I heard a low growl leave Scott's mouth as he lined back up.