The Noble One S2:E0

Start from the beginning

Griffith Estate

After making it home Leon took Melissa up to the room where he laid her on the bed before he sat by her side as she dozed off to sleep for the rest of the night.

   After seeing her asleep Leon walked down the stairs and found Elijah at the bar sipping in a glass of bourbon.

   "So. You wanna tell me why you're here?" Leon asked making Elijah chuckle.

   "You always could sus out my motives." Elijah stated as Leon took a seat next to him.

   "About a week ago three men paid me a visit. At first I thought it had something to with Niklaus, but I was left shocked when the message they had was meant for you." Elijah stated as Leon sighed.

   "What was the message?" Leon asked causing Elijah to huff.

   "Viktor will be here soon." Elijah stated making my eyes glow.

   "What happened to his men?" Leon asked making Elijah smirk.

   "I didn't like their attitudes so I disposed of them." Elijah stated with a shrug making Leon chuckle before they bumped glasses sharing a smile.

Flashback Over...

Leon POV:  

   "Leonidas!" A voice called out which made me smile before I turned to see Melissa with a growing belly walking towards me.

   "Yes love?" I asked making Melissa smile.

   "Come with me." Melissa said as she held out her hand which I took before she guided me up the stairs of my estate until we reached a special room and when Melissa opened the door we saw our baby girls nursery which made us both smile.

" Melissa said as she held out her hand which I took before she guided me up the stairs of my estate until we reached a special room and when Melissa opened the door we saw our baby girls nursery which made us both smile