𝖯𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌

Start from the beginning

Sadly making Matt end up as one of Tanners victims of questioning, which in turn made also Tanner attack Elena, Caroline's so called best friend, which honestly if it wasn't for the mention of her dead parents she would've laughed, but Stefan came into the conversation and completely embarrassed him, serves Tanner right, don't need to be such a dick about a boring lesson. Stefan did turn back to smile at Kamari, which she smiled back at him mouthing 'good one', making Stefan chuckle and shake his head, that all being noticed by Elena and Tyler.

As the lesson ended and the three teens were leaving the classroom they exchanged phone numbers, to which Tyler was honestly just buzzing about like a kid that got his favourite candy. They said their byes as Kamari had a free period and she was going to meet Caroline by their lockers, although she got stopped when a voice had called out to her, she smiled lightly turning around to be met by Stefan. He stopped in front of her and smiled at her, looking into her eyes as if being caught in a trance.

"Hello Stefan." Stefan, even though he didn't need to breathe, was trying to, to make sure she was real, she was truly there and not just a fragment of his imagination. Kamari, confused by his silence was getting a bit worried. "Stefan? Hello?" She waved her hand a safe enough distance from his face to make him snap out.

"Say it again." Stefan mumbled out.

"What?" Kamari asked, with a chuckle. That snapped him out.

"I-I, I'm sorry, I'm acting a bit weird, not the best second impression." He sighed and laughed when Kamari did.

"Don't worry, it's a bit nerve wrecking isn't it? Plus I wouldn't say you made any bad impressions, especially not in History class." She tilted her head to the side, with a gentle smile.

"Yeah, although I think Mr. Tanner will now be very hostile towards me. Guess me trying to be the quiet and brooding kid won't be such an easy thing after all." Stefan scratched his neck sighing lightly.

"Well, when you are one of the new kids, I doubt that would be possible anyways." Kamari turned around and started making her way towards her original destination, with Stefan hurrying behind her to match steps with her, by her side.

"What have you got now?" Stefan asked.

"I've got a free period right now, which I'm going to be meeting my best friend for. How about you Stefan?" She looked at him when speaking, making eye contact with him.

"I've also got a free period, guess we both are just too smart for the school." They both chuckled at that.

"Well, did you want to join us?" Caroline popped out in front of them, trying to startle them, which with Kamari it didn't work as she was used to it however, Stefan actually did get startled and in turn made Kamari let out a laugh, he got startled mostly because he was so consumed with paying all his attention to Kamari, he forgot about his surroundings.

"Hey Care, this is Stefan, the other new student. Stefan this is Care, my be-", before Kamari could finish Caroline had cut her off.

 Stefan this is Care, my be-", before Kamari could finish Caroline had cut her off

"I'm Caroline Forbes. AKA Care, her bestest friend in the whole entire world, nice to meet you!" As always Caroline's bubbly self, had never ceased to amaze anyone and she had stretched her arm out to shake Stefan's hand. Stefan chuckled and stretched his hand out to meet hers and shake it.

"Nice to meet you Caroline, Stefan Salvatore, the other new student and I would love to join you both." Caroline nodded at him and then focused back onto Kamari, hopping next to her other empty side where no one had stood and latched her arm around Kamari's.

"So how was Tanner? Anything good happen in that boring lesson?" Caroline asked, all three of them making their way towards the outside doors where the field is, Stefan and Kamari informing of what had happened in the lesson and how Stefan got bac...

"So how was Tanner? Anything good happen in that boring lesson?" Caroline asked, all three of them making their way towards the outside doors where the field is, Stefan and Kamari informing of what had happened in the lesson and how Stefan got back at Mr. Tanner for being mean, Kamari told Care about getting along with Matt and Tyler, becoming close friends in such short amount of time and exchanging numbers, which made Stefan sulk a bit and ask Kamari to get her number as well.

In the end all three exchanged numbers and had a fun free period chatting and laughing, unaware that there were two, pair of eyes looking at them, one full of jealousy and irritation, whilst the other full of interest and sort of adoration.

Sorry everyone for the late chapter update, this one is a bit boring, but I hope you all like it and thank you for the 12k reads!

Thanks for reading, not proofread.

vote and comment.