8. The flood! 🌹

"Hey baby, you okay?" Harry asks Louis, and taking a seat beside him on the sofa.

"Mhm. Just need to finish this email real quick." Louis answers and keeps typing at his laptop.

"Who's it to, love?" He places an arm round his shoulder, and the other hand on his knee, rubbing softly.

"The housing people. About the flooded drain by the front door, remember? You were moaning about it last week, so I thought I'd send them a message to sort it out" Louis explains.

"Oh yeah, I remember. Thanks baby, your the best. My sweet Lou" He tilts his head a little and pecks Louis' forehead gently.

Louis twists his head, asking for a real kiss. Harry leans in and kisses his lips firmly, earning a pleased hum from Louis.

Louis tries to straddle Harry, but with the laptop in the way and Harry's arms holding his hips in place, he can't.

"I would love to take this to the bedroom, baby, but you've got an email to finish, and I need to take dinner out of the oven." Harry smirks and stands, heading to the kitchen, leaving a flushed Louis behind.

"Tease" Louis shouts towards Harry, but smiles when he hears Harry's laughter fill the room, along with,

"You know it, baby!"

***

"Haz?" Louis asks from his position of lying half on top of Harry.

They thought they'd have an early night and cuddle for a bit, before going to sleep. However, they've been lying in silence for about 10 minutes.

"Yeah, Lou?" Harry whispers into the darkness surrounding them.

"Do you-do, I-ugh nevermind" Louis sighs and tucks his face into Harry's neck.

"No baby, tell me please. What's on your mind, sweetheart?"

"Do you think I'm wierd? For....you know, being a little."

"Of course not! Why would you think I did? Your the best when your like that. I mean, I'm being completely honest with you here. If I could choose over you being your normal self, or you as a little...I would choose the second option. Wanna know why?" Louis nods,

"Because your always so carefree and happy. You don't care about anything, and you're always trying new things that you wouldn't while out of that mindset. I love you Lou, yeah? When you're in or out of your headspace, it's exactly the same to me."

"Thanks Hazza, I love you too. Your the best caregiver and boyfriend I could ever ask for. I can't imagine my life without you in it." Louis says and kisses Harry's lips.

***

"Holy shit!" Louis shouts from the bottom of the staircase.

"Language, Louis! What's the matter?" Harry says sternly as he walks down the stairs to Louis.

"I think you want to see for yourself." Louis whispers, eyes scanning the area by the front door.

Harry makes his way past Louis, eyes landing on the puddle of water seeping through the bottom of the door and all over the floorboards.

"Oh.my.god" Harry says, shocked.

"I swear to god if that's from the blocked drain, I am going to be making some calls" Harry runs his hand through his hair.

"Right, um. How are we going to fix this?" Louis asks.

"Towels. Come on, let's go get some."

They both go upstairs to the bathroom and grab 3 big towels.

Harry leads the way through the puddle of water, and lays the towels down, while Louis hands them to him one by one.

Soon enough, towels are coving all the water, and hopefully soaking it all in.

Both men stand and stare for a couple minutes, before bringing themselves back to reality.

"I'll make us some tea. Nice way to start the morning, eh?" Harry smiles and ruffles Louis' hair.

"Scary way to start the morning, more like" Louis rolls his eyes and jumps onto the sofa.

Harry comes in carrying 2 cups, and hands one of them to Louis, before waiting beside him.

"Did you manage to send the email yesterday?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, I did. They replied and said they would come have a look at some point today, luckily."

"Good, because I'm going to have a deep chat with them about this." He glances over to the towels covering the floor.

"Don't be too harsh on them, it's not entirely their fault Haz." Louis reasons.

"I know. But still. They have control over part of it."

"Alright, you do you, love" Louis smiles.

***

Not as long as I'd like it to have been, but it's still an update I guess!

Hope you liked.

-Alexis.