Im there for you

Depuis le début

,,Of course i did.I even scored two for you and you know that all my Goals i score are for you" i say to her and she smiles slightly ,,Even in the last weeks ?" she asks and i sigh and nod ,,Even in the last weeks..all my goals are for you.No matter what happends" i say to her and kiss her hand.

,,Luckliy i dont need an Operation..i just need to wear a boot for the next 4 weeks" she says and i nod.

,,I will help you" i say and she looks at me ,,I thought about living the next four weeks at my Moms House..you have training nearly every day" she says and i nod slightly.

,,I understand it.I understand how much you need your mom in situations like this" i say to her and she nods smiling slightly ,,Thanks"

,,I will drive you there alright ?And visit you as often as i can" i say to her and she nods before we hug each other ,,I love you" i say to her and kiss her.

,,I love you too" she says and kisses me again before i went to the changing room to get a shower and get dressed.

Next Day

I just drove Leah to her mum and got her bags upstairs before i went down again ,,Are you sure you want to sleep upstairs ?Walking might hurt" i ask her when i came down again and she sat there with her mum and her Grandmother.

,,Yes im sure" she says and i nod before i look around ,,I would drive now to training and come back later..the drive could be longer than before because of the traffic" i say and she nods ,,No Problem..just text me" she says and i nod.

Before i go to her and kiss her cheek ,,Listen to what your mom says..you need to rest" i say to her and she smiles slightly ,,I will" she says and i look to Amanda ,,Should i bring something when i come back ?Some Groceries or something ?" i ask her and she shakes her head.

,,No we have everything but thank you" she says and i nod.

,,Alright then..have a good day and enjoy the time together" i say and leave the house do drive to London Colney.

Leah POV:

I watch after Cara and sigh before i look at Mom and Grandma Bernie.

,,How were the last weeks ?" Mom asks and i sigh ,,We had a lot of arguments and she still doesnt want to talk to me" i say and they nod.

,,We try it when she comes back" my Grandma says and i nod ,,Thanks"

,,Will she sleep here ?" Mom asks and i sigh ,,Maybe..i dont know we havent slept in the same bed since last week after i told her to leave my apartment" i say and they nod slightly.

,,Everything will be alright again..every couple had some difficult phases" my Grandma says and i nod ,,Well i wish our phase would end really quickly.I miss her" i say and they smile at me.

We had a good day we played some Games and talked about our family when Cara came back to my moms house and cooked Dinner for us all.We still talked about everything while Cara ate in silence

,,How was training ?" i ask her and she looks up to me ,,Normal..just a small session since we had the Game yesterday" she says and i nod.

She continues to eat and i still look at her ,,I heard that the documentary about the German National Team comes out in a week..am i right ?" i ask her and she nods ,,Yep i already saw the trailer..looks good" she says and i nod with a small smile.

,,Will you watch it ?" i ask her and she takes a sip of her water ,,Maybe..i dont know" Cara says and i look over to Mom.

,,Maybe we can all watch it together..it would be interesting to see how your team was during the euros" Mom says and i nod ,,Yeah we can do that" she says and looks at us.