Im there for you

Depuis le début

,,Dont roll your fucking eyes at me Cara! You know im right..just say it Cara! Im your partner..we love each other dont we ?Talk to me..please.Its my job to be there for you and to help you if go through something" Leah says and i look at her while i go to her.

,,I love you Leah..i really do and there is nothing wrong" i say to her and grab her hands ,,Please Leah..can we please rest this case.We are just arguing these last weeks" i say and she takes her hands away from me.

,,No..if you wont talk to me you need to go home" she says and i look at her.

,,Really ?Now you wont even sleep next to me" i say to her and she sighs

,,I love you Cara..and i want that this works but you wont talk to me.You need to trust me again or something and thats why i say we should not sleep next to each other for the next weeks" Leah says and i just look at her.

I dont even know what to say to this.

,,If its what you wont" i say and grab my jacket again and put it on while she looks at me and i go to the door.

,,Cara..i love you.I love you like i never loved someone else before do not forget that" she says and i look at her before i nod ,,I love you too Leah even if this here hurts" i say and she nods.

,,Than you should ask yourself how much it hurts me that you wont talk to me" she says and i go.

Flashback ends

This was just 7 days ago and what can i say ?Leah and i had barely contact in these last days.

We only saw each other when we had training and everything which was still a lot but i missed her.She kept me sleeping at night and now i just lay there wide awake most of the time while i read all these messages in my DM's.

I didnt get as many messages as a it was a few weeks ago but it were still a lot and thats why i kept myself busy with my training.

Everyone always asked if i was okay and when i say everyone i mean it.Every Teammates even my Germany Teammates texted me asking me.My whole family plus Amanda and Jacob and obviously Leah.

I hate it.Why cant they just leave me alone ?Im sure everything will go away in a while and im like i was before right ?

I sigh on the pitch before the game starts again and look around.
I will win this Game for Leah.

Just a few minutes later i scored a Goal and went to one of the cameras ,,That was for you Leah" i say and tapped the Arsenal Badge before we went back to our positions.

I even scored a second goal before the Game ended and we thanked our fans before i quickly went into the changing room to go to Leah.

She was still in the physios room which is why i went inside and look at her.She cried

I cant see her cry.

My heart breaks when i see my girl sad.

I sit down next to her and take her hand which i kiss ,,Hey..Darling look at me" i say and she looks at me
,,Do you already know what it is ?" i ask her and she nods

,,I tore my outer ligament in my foot" she says and i nod before i hug her and she crys in my arms.

,,Hey..Le..my love" i say to her and stroke away her tears ,,This means you will only miss 4 to 6 Weeks..everything will be okay" i say to her and kiss her forehead.

,,I will help you..everyone will help you to get our skipper as quickly as possible to get back on the pitch" i say to her and she nods.

I hug her for a while before she is a bit more relaxed now ,,Did you score a Goal for me ?" she asks and i smile.