Their boss was notorious for disliking men and women’s touch. He had been a proud bachelor for many years. The beautiful women who threw themselves at him, even if they stripped themselves naked, their boss remained unmoved.

Against such a man...

He had been newly transferred over to drive for the jungkook and was unaware of taehyung's relationship with jungkook.

He simply felt that the fat man sitting by his CEO’s side was really ugly. His face was covered in acne. Moreover, from head to toe, he didn’t seem to have any redeeming factor.

Even as a chauffeur himself, he wouldn’t take a liking to him.

Had his boss gone blind?

Hangyeol did not display any of his internal thoughts but he expected his boss to kick this man out of the car with his foot.

Tomorrow’s headlines would surely be, ‘Fat and Ugly man Jumped out of a Moving Car and Lost his Life.’

His boss was a god positioned high up in the skies! How could he possibly allow a fat, ugly man to accuse him of being a pervert?

A hint of awkwardness flashed on jungkook's handsome face. He narrowed his eyes and leaned his body toward him. He lowered his voice to ask him. “Could it be that earlier on that hospital bed, your sexual desires were insufficiently satisfied?”

“You’re the one that’s dissatisfied! Your entire family is sexually dissatisfied!” He lowered his voice to snap back.

“Then, why did you suddenly call me a pervert?”

“Where were you looking at earlier?” he was fuming. “You were actually looking at this beautiful man’s thigh, the golden triangle region...”

“I was looking at your handbag.” He was afraid that he would use even more frightening words and decisively cut him off.

“Cough...” his expression was suddenly awkward. He hadn’t been staring at where he thought he had been?

He was really embarrassed to death now.

Despite the two of them lowering their voices to the best of their ability, hangyeol strained his ears to hear them and naturally caught their words.

He knew it! His CEO would never desire this type of a man. It wouldn’t happen even if the sun rose from the west.

The atmosphere in the car was heavy.

The black alligator SUV drove smoothly on the road for several minutes.

Hangyeol secretly wondered as to why hadn’t his boss kicked this man off the car yet?

He really felt wronged on behalf of his Boss. “Boss, Mr. Kim misunderstood you earlier, assuming you to be a pervert. How can you accept this kind of slander...”

“Who says I slandered him?” taehyung glanced at the chauffeur unhappily. “Your CEO has always been a wolf. If you don’t believe me...” he tugged up his sleeves to reveal the marks on his skin. “These were all left by him.”

The car swerved once again as though it had been struck by a tornado.

“Hangyeol, did taehyung attempt to stab the boss?” hoseok's anxious voice rang through the intercom immediately. “If that’s the case, I’ll immediately charge over with my gun.”

“No, no.”

Hangyeol hurriedly responded back. The marks on taehyung's arm were clearly caused by a serious round of ‘combat’ on the bed. He was frightened by the sight of it and had lost control of his hands. As a result, the car veered off course again and needed to be righted back.

He composed his emotions and said politely,” Mr. Kim, there’s no way our CEO left those marks on you. His tastes aren’t that poor.”

Taehyung was enraged. Could it be that he was fated to have horrid relationships with all the people by jungkook's side?

“CEO Jeon, your chauffeur said your tastes are poor because you ‘ate me’.” His expression was fierce.

Jungkook gave him a gentle look. “That’s because he doesn’t know how to appreciate you.”

“Did you hear that? You’re the one with bad tastes.” Taehyung lifted his chin proudly.

“I would rather have poor tastes.” hangyeol did not dare refute. If his boss said he did not have the ability to appreciate him, it meant he did not have it.

“I won’t argue with someone with poor tastes.” taehyung did not wish to lose this fight.

Hangyeol sensed his boss’s unhappiness emitting from the backseat and did not dare speak up again. In his heart, he could not help but sigh for his employer. How could he allow himself to be humiliated by such a fat and ugly man?

A group of SUVs entered the jeon Villa’s courtyard entrance and came to a stop.

Taehyung alighted from the car.

The Jeon Villa was located in a famous and wealthy residential area. It was built on a considerably big piece of land and the border was peppered with tall fences. Inside the villa, there was a luxurious pool, a garden, and everything one could possibly need.

The main residential space was an enormous European styled mansion. The imposing gates, the delicate white stone steps, the carved windows and the position of the building. This was a place crafted for only the most deserving!

It was unmatched in terms of value. In his eyes, it was the most lavish place he had ever set his eyes on!

To be able to live here was an unbelievable honour. Unfortunately, the Jeon Villa was a private space. Normal people wouldn’t even be allowed to come near.