Drunken bastard:

*(Aradia's POV)*
It is absolutely disgusting, all of the empty beer cans and the half finished whiskey bottles left around his hive. Whenever I come over I pick some of it up but I try to spend my time with Sollux. Over the last year, Sollux has become progressively more drunk. I can't remember the last time I saw him sober. Sure he sometimes seems like he is all here but I can see how clouded his eyes are behind his glasses. He doesn't abuse me or treat me wrong he is just always bringing up things that he knows I don't want to talk about or even remember. Why doesn't he listen to me when I tell him to stop.. I just want the troll I fell in love with back.

He stumbles in and I look over at him. "Hey AA" He struggles to formulate his next sentence. Drunk again... "Let2 get you to bed." He pulls his glasses down slightly and winks. I roll my eyes "N0t n0w s0l..." I look back to my desktop and I hear him shuffling around behind me. I don't look back and eventually I feel his long bony arms wrap around me from behind. "S0l-""plea22222222" He tries to lift me up. "Sol that's enough." He proceeds to lift me up and carry me to his bedroom. He lays me down and he starts to pull the covers over me. "What are you doing Sollux ?" He pulls the covers up and places a small fluffy bee plush in my hands. "Goodniight AA." He kisses my forehead and walks out of the room. He gently shuts the door as if I were already asleep. I lay in his bed for a while, I miss his smell. He used to smell like sweet honey and beautiful musk, but now he just smells of alcohol. I tear up and I decide it's time to get up now. I sit up and I rub the tears from my eyes. I glance over at the small bee plushie and I hug it. I put the plush down and I stand up. I walk towards the door slowly. I open the door and I walk to his living room. I smile and I creep over to my sleeping sol. I look at the object wedged in his arms. A ram, he is so cute.

-I am going to try to update every other day but I am going on a trip on Monday and I won't be back for a week. =_= I will try !! <3-