"Your so hot"

SMUT WARNING!!!!

Katie's pov:
I haven't been well the last 2 weeks and I didn't tell anybody I kept it to myself and I was finally feeling better so I took it as an excuse to get drunk!

I was getting ready to go out tonight because Gene asked me to go out with him and his mates, I was wearing a white strapless top with a low rise denim skirt some Nike socks and my air forces with the green tick, my makeup was light and my hair was down and straight with a few braids going through it.

I arrived at the club and I walked over to Gene and he greeted me with a deep kiss with his hands on my hips and mine draped around his neck, "hi gorgeous" he spoke "hi babe" I replied, I could tell he was stoned but I loved how the pink tint the weed gave to his eyes it made his eyes look so blue I was also stoned so I didn't care.

I'm about 3 gin n tonics and a few too many shots in and I was drunk, I felt dizzy but I loved the feeling ,white noise was blaring through the club and me and Gene weren't an inch away from eachother he had one hand on my waist and the other on my hip, I had my arm stretched up around his neck, I turned around to facing him looking down at my feet and then looking up and making eye contact with him I wanted him right there and then all the body heat from all the people in the club made me so horny and I didn't know why I think it was just Gene being there though, his eyes were darkened and his hand was now on my arse and he had his other one holding my face while we kissed, I let his tongue into my mouth and let out a small moan,I felt him smiling and I returned one I looked up at him once again before turning around and grinding on him to the music his hands were roaming my body and I was loving it.

Genes pov:
I was so stoned and so horny and my beautiful girlfriend wasn't making it any easier, she was grinding and dancing on me and I just admired her movement, her shiny brown hair glistened in the green and purple lights of the club and her perfect straight teeth other than the small fang with a tooth gem on it gleamed, I couldn't get enough of her, I leaned down to her ear and shouted over the music "take my hand" she did as I said and I got us into a bathroom and into the big stall at the end of the row of stalls, I locked the stall and picked her up, her legs wrapped around my waist while I pushed her up against the wall "your so hot" I whispered to her "I know" she said cockily she put her pointer finger under my chin and started to make out with me, it was really heated, I let her down and started trailing my finger around the edge of the bottom of her skirt, I looked up at her green eyes that were now completely black with lust she was biting her lip and her nose was scrunched, she was so hot and I couldn't help myself any longer,

I pulled her skirt up around her hips and she was wearing a black lacy thong which riled me up even more, I trailed my two fingers over her clothed heat and she let out a moan "Gene.." she said in a raspy voice "don't tease me genie" she spoke once again I kissed her and pulled down her thong, she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down my Calvin kleins "jump" I told her, she listened I looked up at her as I entered her and her face twisted up and she bit her lip "oh.. my god.." I moaned she felt so good and I hadn't seen her in so long either all I craved was her affection I moved slowly in and out of her while she moaned out my name "your so fucking hot Katie" I spoke breathlessly she just attacked my lips with her plump pink ones the taste of alchohol and weed off her breathe mixed with her cherry scented perfume turned me on "faster" she moaned "Gene! Faster!" She moaned while digging her nails into my shoulder "ka..Katie I'm gonna.." before I finished my sentences I felt her stomach tensing and her legs shaking which led me to finish at the same time "oh fuck." I said trying not to be loud "I fuckin love you Gene Gallagher" she said while kissing me "I love you too k" I spoke outve breathe,

Third person pov
Gene and Katie went back to genes dads house that night, as they walked in the door it was 2:15am and the tv was still on in the living room so somebody was still awake more than likely being lennon or liam since they're were late sleepers and Debbie always went asleep early enough around 11/10:30 ish, Gene looked at Katie as in to say go on upstairs while he walked into the living room "well well well is it not me son" Katie heard Liam say as she headed for the kitchen she was fucking starving and Liam always had good munchies in his house "yeah dad Katie went up to bed so I'm just gonna go to bed too" katie heard Gene saying it went quiet for a minute katie was sat up on Liam Gallaghers kitchen counter cross legged eating happy hippos with a can of white monster just minding her business until Katie heard footsteps it sounded like Gene until the door to the kitchen opened revealing Liam looking very confused until he started pissing himself laughing and then katie still stoned and drunk sitting on the counter spat out all her monster onto the floor laughing a lung out,Lennon entered the kitchen now smirking at the sight of Katie on the counter and then joining the laughter "fuck sake Katie how stoned are ya?" Lennon spoke through giggles "fuckin starvin mate your brother didn't get me my kebab" she said with a face full of about 3 happy hippos "what the fucks going on?" Gene said entering the kitchen seeing his dad his brother and his girlfriend that he thought went home since his bed was empty when he got upstairs all pissing themselves with a mouthful of monster on the floor "K.. what. The actual. Fuck." Gene said giggling "can everybody just let me have my munchies" she said taking a gulp of her drink "fuck this I'm going to bed" Liam said throwing two fingers up at us all "Katie get down off the counter fucks sake" Gene said walking over forgetting about the monster on the floor "KATIE MY FUCKING SOCKS" Gene shouted "SHUT THE FUCK UP GENE" Liam shouted from the toilet, Lennon and Katie were now pissing themselves with tears going down there faces from laughing so hard "Jesus k just follow me up" Gene said giving up he was too tired and too stoned "cmon Katie" Lennon said getting her down off the counter, Lennon always found Katie attractive but he wouldn't ever do that to Gene Katie and Gene had been inseparable since they were 15 and now they're 18, Lennon looked at her lips and looked at her eyes "here" she said stuffing a happy hippo into his face "nighty night lennon!!" She said stumbling off into the hallways and up the stairs.

A/N hey guys sorry I haven't been active I had mocks this month and everything's kind of been a mess, gsces aren't for a while now so I'm happy enough, but I hope you guys are happy with this I got like 50 reads on my last stories well around that anyways and I just want to say thank u sm 50 people is actually a decent amount of yous and im so thankful, please comment if you've any ideas for imagines!!!