"Oh right. Pack work. Never ending." I heard her say.

I put on the green dress effortlessly before going back to the room.

She is seated on the bed but stand on her feet the minute she saw me. Her eyes are on my green dress.

"Wow. I love the dress." She said, admiring my dress.

"Really?" I asked, smiling.

"Absolutely. Why didn't you wear it the first time?"

I chuckled.

"Well it is good you didn't wear it, if you did, it will get messed up just like the other" she said.

"Exactly" I said, turning to the mirror. "Clara got it for me" I said as I arrange my hair.

"Luca's mate?"

I turn to her. "Yeah. You know her right?"

She nod. "Yes I do. You know Luca and I use to be friends but he found his mate and we became distant. He use to visit us but after finding his mate, he stopped coming"

She doesn't seem happy about Luca finding a mate.

"But hey, I got a mate too and finally getting married" she said, smiling.

Is she really happy about that?

"Are you happy about getting married?" I asked.

"Sure I am. Why do you ask?"

"You looked sad when you talked about Luca finding his mate"

She shrugged. "The thing is, I had a crush on Luca. He didn't know. He only saw me as friend. I knew that but I kept falling for him. Then he found his mate. That was a wake call. He is never going to be mine."

I felt my heart clench for her.

"The moon goddess had other plans for me. She gave me Alex." She said, chuckling a little.

"Alex is everything. He loves me. And that's all that matters" she said, nodding.

"What about you? Do you love him?" I asked.

She heaved a sigh. "I am learning to"

I kept staring at her.

"I believe I will surely love him as much as he love me. He is adorable. What's there not to love?"

I give her a smile.

At least she is considerate and knows how to keep a good thing.

She isn't looking forward to destroy what Luca and Clara have.

Unlike some people I know.

"I don't even know why I am telling you this" she said, chuckling.

I smiled again. "I guess you trust me with your feelings "

She smiled. "Yeah you look like someone I want to be good friends with."