She's already beside me while I am cooking her adobo now, she totally gave me the chance to help her because she knew I won't stop until she'll let me help her.

"This is the sugar" I spoke while showing her the sugar container and she looked at the salt.

"Don't blame me, they look the same" she defended while frowning.

"They don't. Salt is whiter than the sugar and if you will check it, they look different as salt looks like crystals" I explained and I caught her rolling her eyes, so I squinted mine. "It's a lesson, so listen well. If you want to make sure you can even taste it"

"Yes, boss." she just simply answered and I knew that if I am hardheaded, she is stubborn.

I knew she won't listen and give up her thoughts and opinions that easily.

"Tapos na?" she asked excitedly when I turned the stove off. She then tasted it before she frowned at me. "How can you cook this good?"

I felt the heat on my face and ears when she complimented me. She is the only one who can make me feel this.

This feeling that I want to cover my face because I am blushing like a girl, when I can't even make her blush. She made me feel things, that no one ever make me feel before.

It's crazy how can she do that to me, yet I can't do it to her.

"Namumula ka na naman" she started teasing me because I am blushing.

And if she is not the girl I love, I am sure I already reacted differently because she is making fun of my reaction. But she is Fate. My Fate...

She is the definition of my own fate.

I stared at her while she is having fun, and when she stopped, I am finally able to stare at her brown eyes.

Then I remembered the first time I saw those brown eyes. It might be a common color of eyes, but hers has an effect on me.

"Son, smile. You look like you're attending a funeral, instead of your father's birthday" Mom spoke while we are entering the event's place.

We are now in the Philippines, dad's hometown when he was a child. We annually visit this country, because my dad wants to celebrate it here and he knew a lot of people here, not just a family.

Good thing that Erienne distracted her or else she will continue forcing me to smile.

I mean, it's not my birthday, I don't need to smile to these people just because they knew my dad.

The party started and I just sit there, while using my phone. An adult's party like this bore me so much.

I would rather stay in my room, instead of faking smile with the guests I don't even know the names.

Then the line up started, I don't really know why the fuck do they need to line up just to greet my father and give their gifts. This isn't some children's party!

My eyes landed on the girl together with her family, they are at least three families away from where we were, but she caught my attention.

Because she fucking look so adorable while watching the waiters served the food to other family, while they are still on the line.

Am I going crazy? I never see anyone as adorable, not unless it's my sister.

Then in a blink of an eye, she's already in front of me with her family.

She looks lost in her champagne dress. Her red lips pouted a little while she's lost in her own thoughts. Her pointed nose looks cute while she is staring at my sister, the way her eyes moved up to my brother showed how she is observing them intently. My heart beats in a weird way when she slowly looked at me and we looked at each other's eyes.