0 || Die Schwarze Prinz

Oberst (Colonel) Y/N Ferdinand Koch

The Black Prince, The Angel of the Ardennes, The Ghost of Elbe

Prince Ferdinand II

--

"Praise Being O for giving me this ability..."

"Generalleutnant... Are you telling me that we were losing in the Western Front? BY DOING THAT KIND OF THINGS?!"

"Father, give me the signal and I'll handle the situation with my men."

"Don't do drastic plans, Oberleutnant Degurechaff. I don't even care if you are just like me, but I won't let your stupid blonde skull charging to Parisii without my permission!"

"Mary Sioux... You and I are no different. And no, I am not the Devil nor the Judas Iscariot. That is Tanya. I will let you live while I distract that idiot. Go!"

"Hm... It is quite ironic that I was called the Black Prince by those pesky Commonwealth tea drinkers. It seems they forgot their history lessons before."

"TRULY PERFIDIOUS ALBION..."

"Gott schütze das Vaterland!"

"LO DEUS VULT! MAY GOD SMITE HIS HAMMER AT HIS ENEMIES!"

"CAPITALISTS!"

Oberstleutnant Tanya Von Degurechaff

Argent, Silver Wing, Eleventh Goddess, The Devil of The Rhine

--

"CURSE YOU, BEING X!"

"Hoh? You know what will happen do you, Krönprinz?"

"Don't order me around! You and I are both in the same rank, mein gott!"

"It's all his fault... YOU! AND BEING X!"

"Gott schütze das Vaterland!"

Second Lieutenant Mary Sioux

The Modern Jeanne d'Arc, Lady Liberty

--

"Why are you doing this? You are my enemy!"

"Who are you really, Prince Y/N...?"

"I am the who had been blessed by Being X! AND I WILL KILL YOU, DEVIL OF THE RHINE!"

______

Story is still under development. Hope you guys could wait and understand!!