PART 8

A man is seen smoking in the balcony of his room. He then enters his room where the whole wall is covered with the pictures of Reena.
'Reena how long I have been waiting to make you mine. And for your husband I have planned the most brutual punishment. But before that I want him to witness me making you mine completely. That itself is his most suitable punishment for overtaking this Adheera'. Adheera said with an evil laugh and sitting on the rocking chair with his legs crossed.
.......................

Next day
'Reena beta everything is arranged right'. Shekhar asked.
'Yes sir everything is ready'.
'Beta if you want you can take a leave as today is a half day'.
'No sir that's not needed'.
'No beta you were doing so much for the past two days so just go home take some rest and come back evening'.
'But sir'.... Reena hesitated.
'I'll manage everything Reena. You go and take some rest'. Shekhar said patting her head. Reena smiled and went from there.
......................

Reena was in her room calling Rocky.
'Hello'.
'Hey Rocky why you didn't come to the office today'???
'I was not in the mood and dad was also there na'.
'What happened Rocky??? Are you not feeling well'???
'Nothing like that'.
'Anyway I called you to join me for lunch'.
'Again double date'???
'No you and me only'.
'Seriously'.
'Yeahh. Is there any problem'???
'No no. I'll come. Just text me the place okay'.
'Okay'. Reena said chuckling.
.....................

'Why did you left without informing me  Rocky'??? Reena asked munching her food.
'Umm... My mom called me and asked to come home urgently that's why'.
Rocky said gazing at his food to avoid his eye contact with her.
'Is it'??? Reena asked narrowing her eyes while Rocky nodded his head.
'I thought you got jealous again'. Reena said after taking another bite.
'Jealous why would I'???
'Oh stop fooling me Rocky. I knew about your plan. I have heard it from yourself only. So stop all these dramas'.
'Reena.... I'...
'What you??? You could have told me na instead of doing these stunts'???
'But that day you told me you were not ready for any relationship'.
'So what you should have told me'.
'No leave all that. If you don't love me then what's the point of us arguing over this topic'.
'But what if I say that I changed that decision'???
'That means you love me'??? Rocky asked excited.
'Not love but I like you'. Reena said.
'Can we atleast try dating'. Rocky asked.
'Umm... Okay'. Reena said focusing on her food while Rocky smiled at her antics.
.................

Rocky and Reena reached in front of her hostel. Reena was about to get off the car but Rocky stopped her.
'Stay for some more time Ree'.
'Why....we'll see in the evening right'.
'Yeahhh... But still'. Rocky said holding her hand.
'No buts. We'll see in the evening'. Reena said removing his hold and getting off the car. She waited till Rocky drove away and went inside the hostel.
...................

That evening
The guests started arriving but Rocky's eyes were fixed on the entrance waiting for his lady love.
'Rocky if you continue to look like this,your eyes will pop out'. Jenny teased him.
'Stop it'. Rocky whispered to her and continued to search for Reena.
'Whom are you searching for Yuva'? Shanthi asked finding her son busy in looking for someone.
'No one mom'. Rocky said immediately.
'Did you find any other gold digger'???
Shanthi asked sternly.
'Actually mom I am waiting for my friend Reena'.
'Reena, your father's PA right'.
'Yeahh'.
'Ohh I too wanna meet her. You father has said so many things about her. Plus I must warn her also'. Shanthi said looking at Yuva from head to toe.
'What warning'??? Rocky asked confused.
'To not fall for a Playboy like you'. Shanthi said while Jenny laughed hearing this. Rocky glared at both of them but next second he got stunned as Reena made her entry looking more beautiful than ever.
'Angel'. Rocky said while Shanthi glared at him.
'Hey Rocky'. Reena stood in front but he was completely lost in her to react.
'Reena you come with me for a minute'. Jenny said taking Reena away from there.
'Yuva'. Shanthi called him.
'Yuvaa'. Now she punched his arm while calling.
'Ouch'.
'Who was she'??? Shanthi asked glaring at him.
'Umm.... She... My friend. Mom I think dad needs my help. I'll be right back okay'. Yuva said escaping from there while Shanthi stood there with "this is not over" look on her face.
...................

So that was the 8th chapter. Also suggest a face for Adheera as he is also somewhat young in this book. Do vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️