𝔖𝔲𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰

Start from the beginning

    Sol takes her spot at left wing while the others take theirs. Myers wins the face off and passes the puck to Jasper, who's passes it to Sol, who checks somebody before scoring. 7-5. They reset and the opposing team scores. 7-6.

    Jasper gets hooked and the refs don't do anything, but when Jasper slightly shoves the kid, he gets a penalty for two minutes. Which is exactly how long the period has left. Now the Warrior Ducks are down a player.

    Hayley jumped in for Jasper and gets sent to the penalty box for coming out too early. She cursed and went with Jasper to the box. Sol called in Sebas to take her spot in left wing and she went right.

    Myers went to the face off and lost. Carter stole the puck from the Falcons player and passed it to Warner. Warner tricked the opposing player, who tried to steal it from him, and passed it to Sebas. Sebas skates to the goal, followed by both Sol and Myers, when the Falcons hook him and take back the puck.

    "Assholes!" Hayley yelled from the box, getting a look from Jasper.

    The Falcon player skates to the Warrior Ducks goal, his teammates defending him. Carter and Warner tried to steal the puck back, but got checked by the other players. Sol skated her way up to the puck and tried to steal it.

    Sebas was the one to take it as Sol distracted the player. Sol checked him before skating next to Sebas as they both went to the opposing goal. Carter checked the players before they could chase after them.

    Sebas raised his stick and shot the puck. It went to the left, the goalie dived left, before dropping before it went inside, that's when Sol skated up and made it on the right side.

    The buzzer rang and the announcer said the game has ended 8-6. The players on the ice skated up to Sol and hugged her. Jasper hopped out of the box and instantly went to congratulate his captain.

    "Nice shot, Capt!" He side hugged her.

    "Thanks, Callaghan." She hugged him back and they started to skate back to the bench. "It was all Sebas'." She gave credit to her teammate.

    Sebas waved his hand. "It was both of us, Solie."

    They all grinned and Anne said for the whole team to get in a line and handshake the Falcons. Aramis put Sol in the front, as she's Captain. After the whole team handshaked, they went to the lockers all happy for winning their first game. They took off their skates and jerseys.

    "Yeah!" Donovan punched the air. "We won!"

    Yvette tugged on Hayley's arm. "I could say we're undefeated now!" She lets go of Hayley's arm and opens up her locker, to find it empty. "What? Where's my clothes?" She turned to the team. "Do you guys have your clothes?"

    Everyone opened up their lockers and they were empty and that's when they heard them. The showers were running and the team ran to them. On the floor of the first two showers, were their clothes all covered in something that smelled horrible.

    "Vinegar!?" Sebas coughed, turning off the showers. "Who the hell..." His voice trailed off as he looked up to the wall.

    On the wall was 'Freshman skates like ice' written in shaving cream. Sol rolled her eyes. "Varsity." She gritted her teeth.

⋆ ★

    The next day was normal.

    Yvette is still giving Sol the cold shoulder and she doesn't really care anymore. Yvette could listen to whatever Kevin tells her about Sol, and Sol wouldn't give a damn anymore.