Secret Love (W.M)

Requested by @Harrperand Pepper

There will be a part 2
_________________________

"Y/n, you have the cells to the right" I see the other guys sigh in relief not getting the area where the survivors are. I on the other hand am happy to get this side of the building again. "I got to you remind you that we have to keep a good eyes on those two"

"Yes sir" He let me go as he explained to the other guards. I walked over checking in to make sure everything is in order. I really do hate this job, but its the only way im earning money. I grab my bag of the locker and walk over to the sales. I knock on the door and open the small slot and throw the bag in.

"Hvala vam" thank you

"molim" your welcome I hear a chuckle coming from the cell.

"She's been teaching sokovian i see" I crouch down to peer in. I see Pietro munching on the sandwich i gave him.

"Gotta learn to get you guys out of here" He came closer, making me flinch at his speed. Still not used to him just zooming right in front of me.

"You have something new?" I shake my head and i hear footsteps behind me and close the little window quickly and begin to walk. I walk over to Pietro's sister. I see the flap already open and smile. Starting this job as a normal security guard and finding out im working for something worse. I don't like this job nor i can't get out. Or i will get killed.

Ever since i found out two out of 30 people have survived this stone thing. Overhearing what they are gonna do with these two siblings. Heard the girl crying one night and it broke my heart. I have earned their trust little by little. Brought them more food since I noticed they weren't feeding them enough. I been trying to get them free, finding out them been lie too.

"Y/n?" I crouch down and place the bag on the ledge. Her sending me a small smile and reach the bag.

"Nope, what are we working on?" She sighs and her doe eyes stare at me. Goodness how can i not fall into a spell with her looking at me like that. I may have been getting a tiny crush on this girl. The more time i spend time with her, the more my heart beats faster.

She rolled her eyes and put her hands up. You watch as she focus on the item and her green eyes turn red. Her hands begin to glow her hands red as so the bag. I notice her eyes blink rapidly and the bag is floating but as soon as it reaches her it falls. Her hands go towards her head.

"Still working on it?" She just groans holding her head. I check my surroundings and when everything is clear i take out my water. I take out some Advil and open my water bottle. "Come here drink this for that headache" She looks at the pills in my hand but crawls over. "All you have to do is swallow it and drink the water to help. I'll break it in half to help you" I do as i say and break it in half and wait till she takes it. I angle my water bottle since it can't go throw the small window.

"Y/n we need you for a second" Footsteps come towards us. But my bottle gets stuck and i try to get it out but it's not. Wanda try's to push out but it's really stuck. "Y/n?"

"Yeah!" I get up placing the bag behind my back so it covers the window. The water bottle suddenly falls to ground causing a big echo since its metal.

____

"Wanda?" "Mh?"

"Boss orders to let you train outside" I hear her gasp and i unlock the cell. She literally tackles me and manages to make me stumble back.

"Is Pietro allowed to leave?" My hands are on the wall to keep me balanced, while Wanda cutely tilts her head. Her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist. I nod my head and she suddenly kisses my cheek. She gets down but loses balance. I put my hand out towards her to catch her. She runs out the room but stumbles not used to walking to much. She shivers under the cold breeze as she walks over to her brother's cell.