THREE

⋆˚✿˖° (Y/n) was ignored by Marcy again

⋆˚✿˖° (Y/n) was ignored by Marcy again. It just added to the amount of guilt she felt. Guilty for making her only best friend mad.

Now she finally had a chance to talk to her. "Marcy! Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" (Y/n) frowned.

"I'm not mad," Marcy said. The other girl had a large grin on her face but it soon melted into confusion at her next words. "I just fucking hate you." Marcy ended her sentence.

˙✧˖°📷 ⋆。˚𖦹

"Alone again?" Bachira laughed. He placed his plate at the table before taking a seat in front of her.

"Yeah, well probably for the rest of school. Turns out Marcy hates me. At least she isn't mad." (Y/n) let out a breath of frustration. Bachira snorted, a little too aggressive because he had to hold his nose for a second.

"That girl tried asking out Nagi this morning! Of course she got rejected," Bachira laughed. That did not lighten the mood.

"There's no way she's your only friend!" There was a way that she was her only friend...

"Oh." Bachira cleared his throat. (Y/n) laughed at his deflated mood. "Bachira! Isagi sent us to go looking for you and-" A boy with white hair and a strand of green hair paused. The other teen next to him with spiked dark hair and a beauty mark under his eyes looked over at his friend.

"Otoya, ya' good?" The darker haired one questioned. His voice had a thick regional accent. (Y/n) couldn't directly pin point where it was from.

Otoya pushed Bachira off the table, taking his seat. He grabbed (Y/n)'s hands and looked her in the eyes. She looked at him with confusion. Her eyes wondered to Bachira who was sprawled across the floor.

Otoya used his finger to turn her attention back to him. "I'm Eita Otoya, but I wouldn't mind being called yours," Eita smirked.

(Y/n) awkwardly laughed, peeling her hands away from his touch. "I'm (Y/n)," She smiled nervously.

"Leave her alone man, you barely broke up with your last girlfriend 30 minutes ago," His friend sighed. "I'm Karasu Tabito," Karasu said an apologetic look on his face.

Bachira suddenly popped up, continuing to eat his food from the side of the table. "Oh yeah, Isagi asked where you were you haven't shown up to practice since...well yesterday," Eita stated.

"Apparently you've been eatin' lunch with a cute girl," Karasu teased. "Not my fault you guys don't eat lunch! I'm hungry by second period and I have to wait 200 hours longer!" Bachira exaggerated.

"Can't blame you, I guess," Eita shrugged. He looked back at (Y/n). "You're cute, can I get your number?" He asked. "Ooh! I want your number too!" Bachira exclaimed, finding his phone in his pocket.

"Sure," (Y/n) smiled. Karasu then added his phone in the bunch. The two boys turned to look at him. "What? I want a cute girl's number as well," He grinned.

˙✧˖°📷 ⋆。˚𖦹

It was time for after school clubs, (Y/n) led herself to one of the unoccupied classrooms that was used for the photography club.

There was a few people already inside. "Hello!" One of them greeted. "Hi, sorry for being late," (Y/n) chuckled.

"It's nothing we're still missing a few people anyways, today we have to photograph clubs for the year book," One of the club members described. (Y/n) nodded her head, carefully taking out her camera.

"Sae, so you're finally here? Wow, that's a surprise," Another of the students mentioned. The red head shrugged. A few more members scurried in after him.

"Since some people were late today, we're going to go around taking pictures of clubs and their members," The club leader commented. She assigned people into twos and to a certain club to save time.

"And... Football club, (Y/n) and Sae. Was everyone accounted for? Okay now everyone you're dismissed," She said, waving her hands in a shooing motion.

˙✧˖°📷 ⋆。˚𖦹

It was a very awkward walk to the football field. (Y/n) fiddled with her camera as her and Sae approached the group.

"We need to take pictures," Sae said bluntly. "Sae!" A voice exclaimed. The red head crinkled up his face before using his foot to keep the tanned boy running at him away.

"(Y/n)!" Another voice exclaimed, Bachira instantly wrapped his arms around her. "Hi, Bachira," She said softly.

☆☆☆

"Isagi get your elbow off of me!" Barou scoffed. Isagi rolled his eyes at his comment. "Are you ready now?" Sae asked.

(Y/n) adjusted her camera to fit all of them in frame. She counted down the seconds until she took the photo. "And, Bachira you blinked..." She sighed.

"I'm sorry, just one more photo," (Y/n) added. She took a photo once more, making sure everyone looked exceptional in it.

Sae looked over at the photo and nodded. "Thank you," (Y/n) grinned. The football club were in such a hurry to get away from each other.

"Can we leave now?" Sae questioned. He had his standard bored expression on his face. (Y/n) nodded, "We took enough photos." And he was already walking away...

" And he was already walking away

My eevrytijdng hurts

Anyways

Urm I had a piece of bread today