The Calm Before The Storm

Start from the beginning

Batman: “what happened”

Batwoman: “from what i was told before being rushed out of the room he suffered a bad heart attack he’s under sedation now but i don’t know when he’ll wake up” 

Batman: “stay with him till he wakes up”

Batwoman: “I will but how are you?”

Batman: “im fine are you and Eri alright”

Batwoman: “we’re both ok anything on Kota”

Batman: “nothing yet i'm going to go look for him once i finish a few thing first someone will know where he is after that it’s convincing them to give up the information”

Batwoman: “well when you finish with you have to do me and Batgirl could come and help you find Kota”

Batman: “no i need you there watching Bruce joker knows who he was and when he gets word that he’s still alive he’s going to want to change that and…i don’t want Eri out here the city’s a war zone it’s not a place for her”

Batwoman: “ok but if you need us”

Batman: “i’ll be fine on my own”

He turns off the com’s before taking the Usb stick out of the computer before he leaves he heads to the changing room where his original torn and destroyed suit layed next to his backpack as well as some regular clothes. He loads them into the bag before leaving the cave immediately he headed to the hospital as he grappled to the rooftop where he took something out of his utility belt before taking off his mask, cape, gloves and boots off placing them into his bag before changing into regular clothes once he changed he made his way into the building he walked down the hold to a particular room once he opened it he found Toshi and Izumi standing next to a bed with a half alive Torino lying on the bed. He closes the door behind him, catching their attention as they look at him. They saw him with a cold, almost robotic look on his face.

Izumi: “Izuku are you ok?”

Izuku: “Is he ok?”

Izumi tried to speak but couldn't leaving it to Toshi to tell him what was happening

Toshi: “the rock that hit him in that last battle broke his ribs in a way that one rip is slowly making its way into his heart”

Izuku: “is there a way help him”

Toshi: “they could have performed a surgery if he was a couple years younger but at his age and there’s nothing they could do”

Izuku: “where’s mom shouldn't she be here with us”

Toshi: “she would have been but with everything going on the city burning the joker being back and not to mention All for One gunning for you sister the Heros could use all the help they could get”

As they spoke Torino awoke looking round the room seeing Izumi and Toshi before his sight landed on Izuku as it did he smiled seeing him

Torino: “been a while kid”

Izuku: “hey how are you feeling”

Torino: “close to death”

Izumi: “don’t say that y-you’ll be fine”

Torino: “we all know i won't besides i don’t matter right now what are you all planning to do”

There was a moment of silence until Izumi spoke up

Izumi: “what we need to…what i need to”

Toshi: “What do you mean by that?”

Izumi: “All for one wants one for all and he want care who he has to hurt to get it so i’ve decided im leaving Ua…if i stay it could get a lot of people hurt or killed so i have to leave”