Chapter 2-Fit's POV

Sorry for not posting for seven days 😭😭😭

Fit woke up to a Ramon shaking him to wake up. "Wake up! Wake uppppp" Ramon yelled in his ear. Fit groggily sat up and slid out of bed and walked to the restroom. He splashed water on his face and walked out of the restroom after brushing his teeth and taking a shower. He takes off his sweatpants and puts on his work clothes which is just a plain white shirt and a white tank top underneath it, also with grey sweats. He walked into the kitchen to see Ramon eating breakfast. "Hello, by beautiful baby boy how are you?" He asked beaming a smile while sitting down at the table across from Ramon. "I'm doing good dad! But weren't you supposed to open the new gym today?" Ramon questioned. He quickly got out of his chair "Shit! Your right common Ramon your eating when your at school," he quickly stated while getting his stuff and Ramon's while heading out to the car. As he got out his keys and unlocked the door Ramon walked out and got into the car as he started it.

"Bye my Beautiful Baby Boy!" He said while handing Ramon his lunch. When he turned around he froze. A blush slowly started to creep up his cheeks as he saw the most beautiful man he's ever seen. The man's black hair flowed in the wind as he said goodbye to his son and walked off. Fit stood there in shock he felt a tap on his shoulder as he turned around he saw one of his best friends, Phil. "Hey mate you good?" Phil asked "Your as red as a tomato," Phil snickered "Y-yeah I'm fine!" He stammered. "How's the gym going along I heard it's opening soon." Phil said. "Yeah it should be opening today but Tina is waiting for me so I have to go, Bye Phil!" He said while walking off to his car.

You

Fit was stopped at a stoplight when he saw the exact man that he saw during drop off at Ramon's school. He saw the man go into a mechanic shop "I wonder if he's a mechanic," Fit thought curiously. Cars honked at him from behind as Fit started to go.

As Fit turned into the parking lot he saw Tina waiting there by the doors on her phone. "Sorry Tina got a little sidetracked along the way here," he said nervously while rubbing back of his neck and waving at Tina. She looked up at him and got up "You really need to set alarms for yourself," Tina said stubbornly and rolled her eyes. Fit got his keys out and unlocked the door the smells of new racks, and new weights. "Tina the front desk should be over there get yourself comfortable then I have your first job," He said as he walked off in the maze of his new gym. Once he was in the back of the building he grab his keys and opened the door to his office which had piles of paperwork that needed to be signed. He sighed and grabbed some of the papers that only needed to be signed, because he already knew what they were about. He grabbed his keys and went out of the room and locked the door behind him. He started to walk back to his car to put the papers in his passenger seat so he could sign them once he got home. He locked his car door and went back inside once he was in the back again he sat down in his chair. "I wonder when I'll see him again," he thought.

He was sitting there for a few hours thinking about the man he saw, he didn't know what the feeling was that he was experiencing. It was strange it made his stomach have butterflies, he felt warm whenever he saw him. Once a few minutes passed he got bored and got up to see what Tina was doing. "Tina!" He yelled and started to walk from his office. Once he was in distance to see what Tina was doing he saw the man from earlier. " Holy shit I did not expect him to come here," he thought nervously. Once Fit reached the desk he asked "Oh? Who's this?" As he looked over to Tina leaning on the desk. "Cute.." he thought "Wait what am I thinking?!" He realized and quickly shook the thought out of his mind a little bit of blush appearing on his cheeks but quickly disappearing. Once he looked over back at Tina she was giving him the look that she knew what was up. "This is Pac he's the one that owns the mechanic shop a few blocks down," Tina answered him with a smirk. He just rolled his eyes a little bit of blush appearing on his cheeks. "Hello," he greeted but the man didn't respond just his ears turned redder by the second. "Hello?" He said again Pac shot up and startled him a little bit but regained his composure. "H-Hi!" Pac said in a nervous tone that he could pick up quickly while waving quickly. "He's cute.." he thought unconsciously but didn't correct himself. "Hello Pac the names Fit the owner here," he said while bringing out a hand that Pac could shake. He looked at Pac while the other brung out his hand to shake. "Oh, Merda! S-Sorry for t-the short introduction but I got to go!" Pac stammered, he was standing there as he saw Pac run out the doors and flung himself into his car and drove off leaving him standing there watching him go. "You have a crush on him don't you," Tina said while looking at him smirking. He ignored the comment and looked and his hand blushing. "Maybe," he replied.

He closed the front doors of the gym locking it with his keys and turning on security. He said bye to Tina and watched her leave, once he didn't see her car he got into his car and sighed. "Maybe I do..." he thought while thinking out Pac. He brung out his car keys and turned on his car and drove out of the parking lot and went to go pick up Ramon. Once he got to the school he got out of his car and went over to Ramon tapping him on the shoulder. "Hey, my beautiful baby boy it's time to go," he whispered into his son's ear. Ramon yawned and got up grabbing his stuff and walking with him to his car and getting into the back seat. "How was school today?" He asked. "It was decent, Chayanne, and a kid named Richarlyson was picking on Mr. Quackity and it was funny," Ramon snickered.

Once they got home he helped Ramon get his homework done and they watched some Tv before he put Ramon to bed singing his lullaby before turning off the lights and shutting his door.

Once he was ready to go to bed he brushed his teeth and took a shower the water felt cooling after a long day at the gym the afternoon was crazy with people coming into the gym asking for memberships. Once he was done he put on his pajamas and got into bed thinking about Pac. Maybe he will return tomorrow just maybe...