The Ghost Of You

Oops I lied, Franks involved cause drama is what this stories all about.

Mikey's POV

"Yeah of course, I'm sure he'd love too. I'll go ask I think he's upstairs." I said to my friend Ray on the phone as I headed upstairs to Gerards room. He invited us both to come over and play together. Something we did now on a regular basis, as a small group we played songs with Gerard's boyfriend Frank and two of our closest friends. "Gerard," I opened his door and found him laying on his bed giggling quietly. I glanced at his bedside table and pretended I didn't see the leftover white powder. I closed the door and walked away with a sick feeling in my stomach. "Gerard's not feeling well," I muttered and heard Frank laughing. "What's funny about that?" I asked surprised.
"They broke up Mikes." Ray explained and I felt my stomach sink further. Not only was Gerard starting on drugs. He was doing it while he was upset. He'll definitely have an addiction now. "Ray, I gotta go.. Uh can't make it." I hung up quickly and threw the phone down on the floor watching it bounce.
Mama was at work so I couldn't tell her... And I wouldn't be telling her. She'd send Gerard to jail. I sat down on the floor, feeling to weak to walk to the couch or my room, placed my head in my arms and willed myself not to cry. I could cry my eyes red, and it wouldn't make a difference. It wasn't worth the headache.
I had small feelings for Gerard. Well, huge feelings. Bone crushing feelings that when I saw him and Frank together I felt like someone had thrown me off a building and ripped my bones apart personally.
Now the Gerard I knew is in there, taking his own qualities. He's gonna fall fast. And he won't be the same. And I won't have Gerard. My brother. I'll loose my best friend, I'll loose my only hope. And he doesn't even know what he's doing.
I wanted to rush in there and tell him and scream and take him into my arms and tell him he will never have to fall that low again and kiss him and get him back to normal... But here I am on the floor shaking with horrid thoughts.
Franks POV
I laughed, well fake laughed which I guess was pretty believable because Ray shot me a glare and muttered into the phone. Really I just wanted to cry.
Yeah I left Gerard. While he begged me to stay, and didn't even say I love him. It was heartless, but we had grown so far from each other and he was so distant from me, I had to leave. I told him there was some one else when really there is no one out there I want that isn't Gerard Arthur Way.
The breakup played out in my mind.
Gerard: Frank, I love you, leaving you is my worst nightmare we can make it work.
Frank: Yeah that'd be a good idea Gee, if I wanted to make it work. But I don't.
Gerard: You told me you'd never leave me. You promised..
Frank: I'm just not interested.
Gerard: Not interested? You are throwing two years away because you've lost interest?
Frank: I don't know what you expect me to say but I'm not staying, we're over.
Gerard: I guess... I guess if that's what makes you happy then... I love you, bye.
And I didn't even tell the kid bye. I left him there with that blank stare at the table and his hands at his sides deafeted. "Woa, you good?" Ray asked stepping over to me. "Yeah, I'm all good." But really my entire being wanted to go and tell Gerard I need him back. That no matter what I was there for him. Because I know he's alone now. And I know he's hurt.

Mikey's POV
I stayed on the floor like that for maybe an hour until I stood up and walked to my room, stopping in front of Gerard's door on the way. Deciding I should just go to bed I walked to my room, undressed, laid down and looked into the darkness.

One last thought in mind until I slipped off into sleep. I am a kid. And I shouldnt have to deal with this.