I / SATIVA

You were sitting in your locker room after a hard match against Zelina Vega. Which , made you feel sweaty and exhausted. After sitting in your locker room and freshening up , at-least for the most part. While putting the straps of your back pack on you heard a knock on your locker room door.

When you unlocked it , you expect Liv , your best friend to be waiting there for you. But instead stood , Rhea Bloody Ripley. You felt you face go cold as you looked up at her.

" You good? You look like you've seen a ghost," Thea said as she stepped into the locker room, giving you no time to argue.

" oh yeah i um— I just wasn't expecting you to be here I guess..." you said your voice getting quieter with each word you spoke. Rhea turned to look at you. God she was tall. Her gear fit her perfectly. She looked stunning to say the least. How were you going to get through this. You thought to yourself. You felt you heart beat faster with every breath you took.

Rhea quickly looking at your lips before looking back into your eyes. She sighed before speaking. " Hunter told me about an idea that he wanted to pitch to us," She spoke softly. Before she could say the rest of her statement she was cut off by the door openeing

Turning around you saw the standing figure of Dom. " Mami were on in 5," he spoke with a smile. Rhea nodded at him before she whispered in your ear. " Room 255 8:00pm , dont me wait," She spoke in a more stern tone that sent shivers down your spine. After she left you had

To take a couple minutes to yourself before finally heading out to the hotel you both stayed at.

When arriving to the hotel , you quickly swiped your keycard and headed into the room. What you didn't know was Rhea was watching you from afar , heading into her hotel room after you headed into yours.

Shortly after getting into your hotel room, you took a shower , and put a graphic t paired with a pair of black sweatpants. with a laying in your bed , you checked the time seeing it read 7:58pm. You quickly put your phone and keycard into your pocket. Leaving the hotel room and heading to Rhea's.

Arriving to the door you knocked on the door , feeling your palms sweat as you heard the doorknob turn. You soon saw the standing figure of rhea. Dark hair still wet from the shower she had taken. Before you knew it

You were pulled into her hotel room and pushed up against the door. Before you could question what was happening, Rhea's lips were pressed against yours. Rhea's kisses were usually heated , sloppy. But this time is soft and needy.

When pulling away from her, you felt like you were about to pass out. Almost. Looking back at Rhea , you saw the sincerity in her eye's as she began to speak. Meanwhile you tried catching your breath.

"Im sorry I left you in the deep end .. I know it wants right and im just hoping that I could make things up to you" she paused for a moment " Tonight". Without a second thought you pressed your lips against hers for needy kiss. " I think we could do that," you spoke with a sly smirk planted on your face as she lead you to the bed.