Jaewon

He turned toward the curtains in the middle of the room.

From what he remembered, jaewon was right behind those curtains.

Jungkook followed his line of sight and narrowed his eyes. His body was instantly enveloped by a freezing aura.

If he dared to beg for mercy on jaewon's behalf, he shouldn't blame him for being cruel!

Taehyung tugged the curtains aside. As expected,jaewon was completely tied up and was lying on the bed.

His figure was slim and lean, and his jawline was well defined. His black fringes laid casually across his forehead and framed his face well. His eyes were bright. He was the sort of man who had a graceful charm.

Despite being tied up like a dumpling with both his hands restrained behind him, he leaned slightly to the side and tried his best to still appear graceful.

Fuck!

Even in this situation, he still needed to act handsome.

Such an outstanding man! It was no wonder he fell head over heels for him in his past life.

But it was too bad that underneath his beautiful appearance was an extremely filthy and despicable heart.

He had only treated him well to make use of him to deal with jungkook!

Jaewon was jungkook's uncle's adopted son. Although they were all members of the jeon family, according to the tradition, since jaewon did not have the family's bloodline, he had no right to inherit their business.

Jaewon had known this since he was young. The jeon family had offered to give him a large sum of money to lead a comfortable life. However, he refused to leave.

Jaewon's adoptive father had passed away some time ago and he now had barely any power in the jeon family.

On the surface, jaewon always maintained a respectful attitude toward jungkook. As a result, everyone assumed he had no interest in the jeon family's wealth   and influence.

However, the truth was that he wanted to snatch everything away from jungkook!

Not only his fiance,jaewon also longed for jungkook's power and position!

Since young, taehyung had been engaged to jungkook. Jungkook also treated him very well. As a result, he naturally became jaewon's target.

Unfortunately... he never understood this in his past life and mistakenly believed that jaewon's feelings for him were sincere.

It was only when he became blind and half-paralysed, and was no longer of any value, that he learned of his true intentions.

he turned away from the memories and stared at jaewon's handsome face. As he watched his dishevelled figure, his lips curled into a mocking smile.

This man was not even suitable to be the dirt under jungkook's feet. He must have gone mad to give up jungkook for him!

In order to cause his heart to ache for him, jaewon forced his eyes to turn teary.

He appeared as though he had something to say, yet he could not. The feelings in his eyes were sincere and matched with his pitiful appearance. Those who did not know the truth would assume he was suffering from extreme heartache for what he had to endure earlier.

If this had been the past, he wouldn't have been able to resist such a pitiful 'male god'. His hatred for jungkook would have definitely become more intense.

However, right now... he really wished he could give him several tight slaps to make his act more real!

He regretted his past life's actions to the point where his liver was turning green. His eyes reddened at the thought of his own stupidity.