002. perfect timing

[ real life ]

[ real life ]

After their flight, Peyton and Wes met up with Peyton's parents at the airport

After their flight, Peyton and Wes met up with Peyton's parents at the airport. The drive back to Peyton's house was filled with bubbly conversations. Both of Peyton's parents knew Wes from their frequent visits to New York, so it was all just catch up.

Once Peyton was settled back into her bedroom and Wes was settled into the guest room, Wes joined the girl in her room. The two didn't talk, but just scrolled through their phones silently. They've spent almost the whole day together, they didn't feel like they needed to talk.

Peyton's eyes skimmed over who liked her posted, going to look at everyone else's comments; she only responded to Wes, Nate, and Erin's as she waited for her plane to land.

When Peyton saw a handful of the comments talking about the triplets, Peyton's eyebrows furrowed. What the hell were they talking about? Peyton scrolled back up to the top of her post and she froze when she saw Nick and Matt's usernames in the liked section.

On cue, Peyton a new notification dropped down from the top of her screen.

christophersturniolo started followed you !

Something sparked in the pit of Peyton's stomach. She couldn't tell if it was nerves, excitement, or anger over the fact that the triplets were all starting to interact with her account again.

"What the hell..." Peyton muttered, sitting up in her bed just as her door opened.

Peyton's mom smiled at her daughter and Wes, but her eyes were primarily on their guest. She gave the boy her sweetest smile and tilted her head. "Wes sweetie, will you be joining us for brunch on Saturday?"

Peyton's eyes widened. Her head whipped to her mom. "We're still doing Saturday brunch with the Sturniolo's?" She asked. Peyton kept her voice as steady as possible. Not even her mom knew about the boys lack of contact with her.

Her mother turned to her, her smile doubling in size. "Of course we are, Pey! Especially since all of you kids are in town! It's been so long since we've all been together."