ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ

The giant blimp was floating through Hell, shooting lazer beams destroying everything below it

The giant blimp was floating through Hell, shooting lazer beams destroying everything below it. Behind the wheel of this blimp was Sir Pentious and his Egg Bois.

"AHAHAHAHA! Those other cowardly ssssinners dare not hinder my territorial takeover! A wise decision! The power of my machines are unmatched!"

Sir Pentious then pushes forward two levers on his control pannel.

"No other demon can compare to the likesss of I!"

An Egg Boi with the number '23' on his back spoke up. "Gee! That was pretty swell, boss!"

"Yeah!" Egg Boi 666 spoke.

Another Egg Boi spoke up. "You really showed them what for! I liked it when you shot them with your ray gun."

"I wish he would shoot me with his ray gun."

Egg Boi '23' said sadly as he walked away. Another Egg Boi pat his back in comfort.

"At this rate, I will seize control of the entire west side of The Pentagram by day's end!"

He pushes a few buttons on the pannel.

"And nothing, not a single beast in this inferno of suffering will be able to take back this empire from my constrictive grasp!"

All the Egg Bois yell and cheer, one of them even popped open a bottle of whiskey.

"Hell will be mine! And everybody will know the name of Sir Pen–"

Before he could finish two unknown voices rang out grabbing the attention of Pentious.

"EDGELORD!!"

Sir Pentious looked offended as he looked around angrily at his Egg Bois eventually turning to the two behind him.

"Pardon?! Who said that?! What did you jut say to me, you fried chicken fetuses?! *hisses* Speak up!"

The Egg Bois shook in fear. "That wasn't us Mr. Bossman."

Just then, a small bomb with a print of a skull on it breaks through Sir Pent's ship. It then lands right between Sir Pent and the two Egg Bois. The bomb proceeds to blow up, leaving red smoke behind.

As the smoke clears up, the owner of the scream is revealed to be Cherri Bomb with Y/N, the Demon King. As she prepares another bomb in hand.

 As she prepares another bomb in hand