Chapter 13

Author's P.O.V

This is Soo..embarrassing.I wanna dig my own grave right now and jump into it. Aaaish.. what to do Baekhyunnie!? Jin looked at Baekhyun trying to find a way to save themselves from the awkward yet deadly cannon balls.

Silence filled the air surrounding them, with a pool of questions waving in their minds.

Jin was trying to ask Baekhyun to kill the suspense silently. She mouthed, "Baekhyun oppa.. SAY SOMETHING!"

"WHAT SHOULD I SAY?" He mouthed back.

"I DON'T KNO-" Jin was cutted off by Kris who said , "You know you guys can just talk normally. We aren't pointing guns at your foreheads that you both have to talk silently."
Cooly he crossed his arms and sat in a more casual posture.

"Hmmm-MMM" Jin cleared her throat and sat straight.

"Jin-ah what were you guys doing?" Choon Hee asked with an intense look.

"Umm.. uh..we were just having coffee.. we didn't even notice that you guys were here too. Isn't it Baekhyun oppa?" I asked giving a please-say-yes look.

"Ye-yeah.. Kris Hyung.. so you gave her the tickets?" Baekhyun asked trying to shift the spotlight.

"Ah yeah.. I guess we will enjoy the concert more this time. " Kris said.

"That's what Baekhyun oppa told! Hehehe.. I hope we can help you guys to relax and have fun!" Jin cheered.

The other listeners giggled.

"What about you guys? Alone alone eh?" Jin teased Choon Hee and Kris.

Choon Hee blushed and looked at Kris waiting for him to reply.

Kris smiled and said, "Jin, it is nothing like that. Well, not yet. " he winked at the girl with pink cheeks.

"Oohh~" Jin and Baekhyun cooed.

"Kris fighting!!" Jin cheered which made her earn a smack from ChoonHee on her shoulder.

"Ouch! Aah.. it hurts! Don't you want Kris oppa to court You? After all he is your bi-.." ChoonHee covered Jin immediately to prevent her from exposing her number one secret. She covered her mouth tightly which made Jin unable to save herself from becoming a hostage.

Baekhyun came to her rescue.
"Choon Hee-sshi, Umm.. she is getting hurt."

Choon Hee smirked and removed her hand but smacked Jin again.

"Ouhh! Choonnie.. it hurts. Why you want me dead? If I die now...I won't be able to see you getting married to Kri.." Choon Hee smacked Jin's head this time.

Kris and Baekhyun laughed.

"Aah... staph hitting me. It hurts. Aissh.. behave Choon Hee. This is a public place. Jeez.. where are your manners?? Woah Woah Woah~ calm down cupcake. " Jin tried to protect herself from getting another bomb blast.
Choon gave you-have-to-tell-me-everything-in-detail look to Jin. Jin blushed and mouthed "You too."

They spend their evening laughing and joking around, making them engrossed in their own utopian world.

*Ring ring ring~* Jin's phone ranged.

"Hello! Noona~ " Jin said.

"Yaa.. where are you? Get your butt back at home. We were suppose to have a BBQ tonight. Remember? Aish.. I left to buy the groceries and you vanished." Noona said.