And he might've been jealous that day when he told Jungsu every single thing about Jiseok, which he had to regret later, but only because he was in a bad public standing now. Otherwise, he wouldn't have cared that much. He would probably keep on telling Jiseok that Jooyeon was at fault, or that it was that psychofan as Jiseok wanted to believe, but he wouldn't have admitted that it was him. If only he knew how things would turn out, he wouldn't have done that, but it was too late.

Now the only thing he could do was keep on apologising, which wasn't the easiest task.

If only he hadn't admitted to Jiseok that he had told Jungsu about those absurd things, he wouldn't have to come up with that idea of making the explanatory video, but he thought that one day Jiseok would have enough and tell everyone that Gunil was at fault—that it was all made up, and even if some people wouldn't believe him, there still would be a handful of those nodding at his words. Additionally, Tina and the rest of the band would confirm his words.

Being the one to announce it was the most rational thing ever made by him and the least embarrassing one.

♡.﹀﹀﹀🎸﹀﹀﹀.♡

It's been about ten months since Jiseok and Jooyeon first met at that club. Ten months that were probably the hardest of their lives; not everything was the way they wanted it to be, but they couldn't change the fate—no one could, but at least, they had each other.

Eventually they realised that they had both managed to stay sane, or in other words, endure this time, because they had one another.

In that short time, a lot of things had changed, from the fact that they both lived somewhere else than before (maybe not exactly Jooyeon, but still) to their priorities.

Speaking of Jooyeon and the place he slept in—it depended on the day; usually he went to Jiseok's apartment, but sometimes to his parents'.

One day he was asked by them for the house he goes to instead of theirs; well, as it turned out, the eternal excuse that he was going to Junhan was not very credible. He then thought several times before confessing the truth—he wanted to lie that... to lie that he... exactly. In truth, he had no idea what else to say that would seem like a logical explanation.

He slowly revealed that he had a boyfriend, which surprisingly didn't gross out his parents and sister as much as he'd feared, and then even more slowly confessed that this guy was Jiseok—the Jiseok who once came to his house drunk and barely able to walk.

To say that they were shocked would be an understatement. His mother had learned everything from Jae about Jiseok and that was why she was so prejudiced towards him. Jae on the other hand was slightly excited; she knew some songs by Ecstasy and was very into the whole drama going on, so knowing that her brother was dating one of the ex-members of the group was more than just amazing.

Thanks to her, it was easier for his parents to understand that Jiseok wasn't a bad person at all. She explained everything that had happened with slight corrections made by Jooyeon, and then they even met Jiseok.

His mother had to bite her tongue most of the time, but what counted was that she tried her best to welcome him very well.

Maybe it didn't look as nice as stated above, because at first his parents needed some time to process every little information that Jooyeon told them about his boyfriend, but after some time—when everything had cooled down—they were willing to talk to Jiseok more; they even allowed Jooyeon to live with him—or rather, they accepted the fact that he would spend more time at his place than at theirs. After all, they didn't have much to say, he was an adult and could do what he wanted.