Yoongjae wears a smile, though it carries an undertone of uncertainty and nervousness that fails to reach his eyes. Caught in the unexpected turn of events, he shifts his gaze between Dongwoo and Aria, struggling to decipher his feelings. "Aria-ssi, Dongwoo-ssi," he finally greets, his voice tinged with a subtle mix of politeness and hidden emotions.

Sensing the subtle tension, Seo-eun, ever the cheerful presence, decides to break the silence. Her voice rings with enthusiasm as she directs her attention to Aria. "I really can't wait for Paradise," she exclaims, her smile brightening the atmosphere.

Aria reciprocates the smile, her genuine happiness evident. "I'm so glad you can go, Seo-eun-ssi," she responds warmly, appreciating the sincerity in the other girl's happiness. The helicopter's blades whir in the background, ready to whisk them away to the enigmatic realm of Paradise.

----

The four hosts sit in stunned silence, their eyes glued to the unfolding drama playing out on the screen before them, each processing the unexpected turn of events in their own way.

Kyuhyun's voice pierces the tense atmosphere first, his tone a mixture of surprise and curiosity. "Yoongjae and Seo-eun-ssi? They chose each other?"

Jinkyung's brows furrow as she processes the revelation, uncertainty dancing in her eyes. "They did... But when did they even get a chance to talk?"

Dahee shakes her head in disbelief, her lips parting in astonishment. "Well, this is certainly a plot twist."

Hanhae leans forward, his expression contemplative. "Watching Yoongjae-ssi's reaction when he saw Aria-ssi and Dongwoo-ssi together, it's clear he's grappling with conflicting emotions. He must be questioning why she chose Dongwoo-ssi after their conversations, especially when she emphasized seeing him as just a friend."

Jinkyung nods in agreement, her gaze thoughtful. "It's true. This could mark the beginning of the end for our endgame couple, Kyuhyun-ssi."

Kyuhyun's expression remains somber, his voice tinged with a hint of resignation. "Despite holding onto hope for Yoongjae and Aria-ssi, there's an undeniable feeling in the pit of my stomach that this could indeed be the turning point. With Seo-eun and Yoongjae growing closer and his evident discomfort with Aria's choice, the dynamics are shifting rapidly."

----

- DONGWOO'S INTERVIEW -

As Dongwoo reflects on the unexpected turn of events and his elation at being chosen by Aria, his emotions play across his face like shifting clouds on a sunny day. With a shy yet radiant smile, he delves into his thoughts, revealing layers of surprise and hope.

"It was truly unexpected," Dongwoo begins, his voice laced with a mixture of awe and excitement. "I never imagined that Aria would choose me, especially after seeing her spend time with Jinyoung-ssi, the newcomer. They had a date together, and I assumed they had a connection."

Pausing to gather his thoughts, Dongwoo's smile deepens, his eyes shimmering with a blend of wonder and gratitude. "When Aria stepped out of her tent and chose me, it felt like a dream. For a moment, I couldn't believe my luck. It was a beautiful surprise, one that filled me with joy and anticipation."

With a determined gleam in his eyes, Dongwoo speaks of the opportunity that lies ahead. "This means there's still a chance for me to show Aria the depth of my feelings, to prove that we share something special. I want to create memories with her, ones that overshadow any doubts she may have had."