Part 1

(AN: heyy guyys ^w^ this is my first actual lemon. I hope y'all like it. If so please ask me to continue and yesh I take request! Also let me now if they're missed spelled words or grammars. Thank you.)

Your name is (F/N) (L/N). You were captured recently by the guards of The Grand Highblood after they invaded your village. You looked around at the new sights until you were brought to two overly huge doors. You made a disgusted look when the scent of blood hit your nose. You looked up at the massive troll sitting in a throne. He made a toothy grin when he saw your presents. You've herd a little about him, like for the fact he was a murder. You just blinked amazed at his size. You didn't think he was going to be this huge. "Take off her MOTHERUCKING HANDCUFFS." he told the troll next you. He had a worried look on his face, but replied saying "Yes sir." doing what he was told. You rubbed your wrist looking down at them. "Come here." He told you. You looked up and smirked walking towards him. "What do you want from me anyways?" You growled. Even though you were a (B/C) lesser then him you still were very brave. "Hmph..." he chuckled holding your chin up making you look at him. You pulled away folding your arms. He just smirked chuckling. "What?" You growled. He didn't reply until he told the guards where to take you.

You sighed. You really didn't like it here. You missed your village. "_________, pull yourself together... you're gonna be ok..." you mumbled to your self. You looked over whenever the door to your room opened. It was one of the guards from earlier. "Here are your chores." He growled handing you a piece of paper that had writing of what you are to do everyday. He walked out of the room unusually quick. You sighed in annoyment. You walked out and headed down the hall way."wait... where the fuck are these rooms anyway?" You question your heart racing thinking about what'll happen if you don't get these done. 'Dammit... maybe I could ask? No they'll just...' you were trying to think quickly until a guard walked up to you saying." Slave, what are you doing out here!?" He growled. "Trying to do these chores except, I don't know where to go." You replied. He snorted and showed you. He seemed annoyed with you alot, but you didn't give a single fuck.

You had finally finished your chores except, through out every one of them you felt like you were being watched. You tried to ignore it, but you hated being watched by someone you didn't know who was watching. You started heading down the halls except you were lost. You had no actual fuck where you were what so ever.'Gog damn halls..' you thought growling silently. You kept walking to at least find where you were going. You looked side ways only to bump into someone. You fell rubbing your cheek a bit. You looked up to see it was The Grand Highblood. You weren't afraid as much, except you kinda wanted to live too. He grinned picking you up." What are you doing out of YOUR MOTHERFUCKING CELL THIS LATE?" He asked. He didn't have anger in his voice so that made your heartbeat beat normal. "I... erm... got lost doing my chores." You replied. He chuckled. 'Gog why does he always chuckle everytime?' You thought annoyed. You didn't like him for the fact he took you away from your home. He told you where to go and walked off.