chapter 17;

I didn't even know what to do now.
Daniel was going to crash this plane no matter what.
"Grayson we need to stop him." I whispered.
"You stay here." He said as he unbuckled his seat belt.
I quickly undid mine as well.
"No I'm coming too." I said as I stood up with him.
"No it's too dangerous!" He replied.
"I don't care grayson!" I screamed.
"I don't want you getting hurt. You're staying here Sammy." He said strictly. "No. I'm coming with you grayson you can't just expect me to stay here after all we've been through im not just gonna sit back when I'm the person causing this problem in the first place if I wasn't-" but he cut me off.
Not by speaking.
But with his lips.
He crashed his soft plump lips on mine hard pushing me up against the window. His giant hands gripped tightly on my cheeks and I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him deeper into the kiss. I finally pulled away as his tongue swiped across my lips.
{A/N: yes they finally kissed lmfao}
"g-grayson." I said out of breath.
"You're so beautiful." He said putting hair behind my ear.
"Now I'm not leaving you. Not after that kiss." I said looking up into his eyes.
"God I've been waiting to do that for so long. I could eat your face right now but we are kinda busy." He giggled.
I smiled but it instantly frowned remembering Daniel.
"Let's go." I said as I grabbed his hand leading him to to cockpit.

I opened the door to a catastrophe.
5 people.
On the floor.
Dead.
I gasped jumping back, but grayson embraced me.
"Don't worry just don't look." He whispered.
"Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit." I said over and over while closing my eyes shut tight.
Grayson guided me past them into the pilots room.
"Here goes nothing." Grayson whispered.

We slowly opened the door to see a chair, all the flying controls, and no one but Daniel.
He swung around in his chair.
"Did you get my note sweet princess?" He asked smirking.
I didn't say anything.
I couldn't.
Graysons hands quickly became fists while his jaws were clenched tightly. "Grayson don't." I whispered but it was too late.
He charged at Daniel like an angry bull but didn't get very far.
A tall, buff man came out from a corner and grabbed grayson.
"Get off of him!" I screamed running over.
The man kicked my stomach causing me to go flying across the room.
I landed on the floor rubbing my head from the impact.
I opened my eyes seeing Daniel coming towards my way.
Grayson was tied up in the corner.
"Hello princess." Daniel smiled.
He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me across the floor closer to grayson but not close enough to where grayson could touch me.
"She's so beautiful right?" Daniel asked grayson.
"Don't touch her!" Grayson screamed. Daniel came closer to me.
I started scooting back before hitting a wall.
"What if we had sex right infront of grayson?" Daniel said.
"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER!!!!!!" Grayson yelled loudly.
Fear rushed over my body.
I was so helpless with no where to go.
The buff guy came over and strapped me down in the pilots seat as Daniel followed. With scissors, he came over and cut my shirt open.
"Nice bra. Black lace huh? I liked the bra you were wearing last time, you know the red one? It was like all the blood that came after I was done with you....remember?" Daniel smirked.
Tears were brimming my eyes.
I couldn't bear to look over at grayson. "STOP PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING!" Grayson screamed.
"Oh my fucking gosh. SOMEONE SHUT HIM UP!" Daniel screamed pointing to grayson.
The buff guy ran over to grayson, kicked him in the stomach and put duct tape over his mouth.
The tears came now.
Daniel then unbuckled my pants rolling them down.
"Oooo a thong! Someone matured!" Daniel clapped his hands.
"Do you like the view as well?" Daniel asked spinning the chair around towards grayson.
I looked down not knowing what I'd do if my eyes met graysons.
Just as Daniel was reaching for my bra strap, a blinking light came on over the flying controls.
"It's time." Daniel smiled.

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter! There's about 3 chapter left of this book! Please vote and comment and if you haven't already go vote for my previous chapters and read my other books! Thank you!

Xoxo kirsten💋

P.S. If this chapter gets 60 votes I'll maybe post a selfie!