10// Trip to wishing land

Start from the beginning

He gathers some material and some of Pastel meringue's material and starts to make some of the outfit.

Pastel meringue arrives back at his house with Sour belt and opens the door to see Current cream doing a breakdance on the floor again.

"Not again!" Pastel meringue says with annoyance.

"Let Pastel meringue in" Sour belt spoke.

Currant cream stops dancing and lets them both in. Meringue heads up to his room as Currant cream continues her break dancing along with Sour belt joining in.

He FaceTimes Royal margarine and sees him working on an outfit.

"You're still planning to do that collab we were supposed to do ages ago?"

"I had nothing else to do and you were the one that announced it even though I didn't thought about doing fashion but it is good to learn something new in your life" Royal margarine says while stitching up a part of a sleeve.

"I'll come back next week and help you with the other part and we can both add the accessories"

"Great idea also are you going to stay permanently once you come back?"

"Yes because I'm going to restart Romantic sugar there"

"That's wonderful!"

"I'll be off now so I'll see you next week"

Royal margarine smiles. "I'll see you very soon"

Pastel meringue ends the call and immediately starts to pack his things and then puts on his pyjamas.After he finishes packing,he jumps into bed and waits for Currant cream to be asleep so he could go to the Lotus paradise by himself and get some information about the Blue wishing dragon.

Soon after Currant cream was asleep,Pastel meringue stepped out of bed and climbed down the window. He hopped into his car and drove straight to the beach to get a boat to the Lotus paradise.

Pastel meringue eventually finds a free boat and releases it into the ocean. Pastel notices that the waves were still and silent which was making it easier to paddle.

He sits down and reads the book about magic that he found at the Dragon's valley until a voice interrupts him. "What is a young man like yourself doing out here alone?" A voice spoke out to him.

He notices the voice and turns to the figure. The female figure had light purplish hair and dark magenta eyes with opal pupils,she also posses an Opal on the top of her clothing and had fin type eyes and small wings,she looked nothing like a mermaid but perhaps a siren.

"May I ask who you are?" Pastel meringue asked calmly.

"I am Mystic Opal,I'm one of the gem mermaid from tear crown. I was travelling around from water to water until I saw you"