Chapter 1

Venice in love........

I'm actually from India but came here for Taking an interview of one of the Tops best Hotel in one. I have got an emotional pack with me as" don't go plz I will really miss u , plz come back as soon as possible " Because we were searching and good , mannered and happy family to wed my Unnie with their son.

But because my work I had no option and have to come here. After taking interview, I went to an normal , elegant, simple but sober like cafe it was so peaceful there like I can't describe how peaceful and quite / silent it was and there the music was also played so calming or we can say silent and lofi songs. Btw genuinely I love to hear lofi music.

But......
I noticed that someone how is Damn handsome even wearing an black mask. Sorry this is a little bit now my Indian content " Yaar hayeee ye banda kit na handsome hai wo. Meri Jaan meri haan meri jaan . Mera bas chale to mai isko kidnappe kar na leti.Pr  hum kya hi bole aab. Yuiie chhod de isko distract mt ho"

After pleasuring my mind I started to move from cafe and go to the hotel which I booked for myself to stay cause I have to stay there for an more 2 days and then find an apartment because I had to live there for Damn f#cking 2 years.

After "2" days .......

I woked up because the light but beautiful sunrays were coming directly on my face. After that I got up and walked towards my wardrobe to take a beautiful outfit for today as I was just going to explore this place for the very first time.

After bathing I wore this outfit

This was the best outfit which I had

So, now I first headed to the boating place and got an ticket, and got on the boat.
But after 20mins I felt uncomfy cuz the way that man was checking me out I said him in Venice language that take the boat back and did as I said.
After that I thought to visit my best friend who lived in Venice so I called her and asked her that what's her address.
After I got her address I  decided to go by walking so I started to walk while listening lofi songs I love Indian and English lofi songs buttttt. Indian lofi songs hit different.
While walking I thought to have an cold coffee so I went in nearby Starbucks and ordered an cold coffee. I came out and I again started to walk

But ........... Suddenly....
I got bumped in an hard chest and was about to fall when I felt two strong arms around me as I felt it I opened my eyes and saw same eyes which I saw two days ago in a cafe.

???- Are you okay girl.

Yuiie ( me)- yes I'm fine btw thank you for saving me from falling.

???- be aware girl.

Yuiie- Yes ...... Btw what's ur name

???- Jeon jungkook...... And urs

Yuiie- U don't need to know Mr.

And I started to walk again

Few mins later

I press the bell and door opened wide

???- Yuiie !!!!!!!! My chubby babyyyyy

Yuiie - Priya !!!!!!!!! My sweetie

Priya n Yuiie - How are you !

Both of them looked at each other and laughed.

Priya - then how are u ? I'm fine btw I heard from maa that ur elder sisi is going marry u all are searching a boy but korean.

Yuiie - Yeah bro u heard right cuz u know me n my elder sisi lo e Korean boys 😆😏

Priya - yeah. Then y r u here ?????

Yuiie - due to my work u know na that I'm an tops one of the best chef in the world. Don't u know ?????

Priya - yeah yeah of course Chef rani sa. Okay when u all final the wedding don't forget to invite me yaa!!!

Yuiie -  Yup I won't.
    Chalo bye phir melenge kabhi na kabhi  to thik chal bye.

And I left from there.....

Meanwhile Jk's POV......

Jk - who's that girl ( he thought)
Jk - Sam I want her all details in one hour go
Sam - yes sir I will be back soon.
              And left .....

Jk - u won't hide from me baby girl.
.............
Vote for next part and plzz comment
Bye guys ........