Chapter 2 : The (terrible) plan

After the night passed, Discord went to Ponyville's flea market during the morning, were Fluttershy was always going daily. He was planning that she would be, by pure hazard, attacked by some Everfree Forest's roots that came from the ground, and so he could save her and she would finally give him some attention. In his head, this plan sounded great, and absolutly not dangerous. 

"I absolutely need to find her..." Says Discord, hided under a bush, observing the flea market trying not to be seen by anyone. 

Suddenly, he heard a strange noise coming from his back. It was Pinkie Pie, his other friend, who was standing here trying to understand what was Discord doing.

"Hi Discord !!!!!!! I was doing some groceries but i saw you standing here and looking very suspicious so i thought i'll ask you why you-" Pinkie couldn't even finish speaking that Discord puts his finger on her mouth to shush her, and says "Oh my god Pinkie, i'm just trying to do a frienship reunion okay ? Please don't bother me-" Discord turns his head one second and realizes that the person he needed for his <<friendship reunion>> was standing in the market at a flower stand. He couldn't believe his eyes so he just forget Pinkie Pie to observe her.

He saw that Fluttershy got her bags and took Angel with her. She usually buys some food for her animals and sometimes other little stuff for herself like decorations. Discord knew it because she always has something to tell about her outings at the market when they drink tea together. When she walked away from the stand, Discord snaps his fingers with an evil smile, thinking his plan will totally be fire. Quickly, Fluttershy got giant roots coming from the ground attacking her, even if Discord made sure to not hurt her, everypony started screaming of fear at the market including her.

"WHAT'S GOING ON ???? I THINK I NEED TO SCREAM OF PANIC WITH EVERYPONY AAH !!!" Tells Pinkie Pie under Discord, who sees her friend being trapped by some magic roots. She didn't see that these roots were controlled by him, so she asks him with screams and panic to do something, what he responds to, laughing "Oh don't worry Pinkie, i know exaclty what i have to do now..."

"AHH !! What's happening ?? Don't worry Angel, I've got you !!" Says Fluttershy, holding her bunny as strong as she can, trying to avoiding the roots that are moving very fast in her direction, like they were trying to hurt her or to catch her. Suddenly Discord goes out of his bush and run as fast as he can to save his bestie from the roots he did not create at all. Fluttershy noticed Discord arriving.

"Don't worry my dear Fluttershy, i'm going to save you from these !! ᕙ( •̀ ᗜ •́ )ᕗ" Told Discord, totally confident, and of course, playing comedy. In on instant, the menace was gone, and the ponies were free from it. Fluttershy was stunned from what did just happen, but at least Angel and her were safe. She was lying on the ground, Discord offered her his hand to help her to get up. 

"What...Did just happen ?? I was just buying some flowers for my vase, and suddenly i got attacked by these things, and you just made them disappear randomly ??" She said. "Yes, i was by hazard doing a small ballad here, and i saw you getting hurted !! I got so scared, fortunately i was here to save you of course..." Answered Discord with a small smile of satisfaction. 

Then, Pinkie Pie runs towards Fluttershy to check her if she's okay, and enters in their conversation. "Oh yea i'm glad Discord was here !!! But i'm pretty sure he was already looking for you, he was hidding under these bushes stalking you and creepily laughing, he wasn't even scared when the roots appeared ! It's like he KNEW you would-....oh maybe i shouldn't say that out loud ?"

The twos look at Pinkie, with a deadly silence. The plan did not actually went as good as it was planned, because Fluttershy wasn't stupid and automatically understand everything after Pinkie Pie said her point of view.

"Discord, what the hell ?? You did not just created these horrible things just to hurt me on purpose ??" Said furiously Fluttershy. Discord look at her, guilty, sweating abundantly because he just got caught for something that is very bad, and he obviously didn't planned this.

"I- huuuuum... it's- it's not what you're thinking... i was not trying to hurt you but to get your attention" He tries to explain. "To get my attention ?? By trying to kill me and Angel ??? Discord, what is WRONG with you ???"

The tension was so terrible, nopony around even dared to breath too loud. The market was in a total silence, witnessing the most calm, nice and shy pony, getting that furious. Fluttershy almost never gets angry, and never tells when something bother her. Exept...When it's too much. As here, her animal getting almost hurt, her being in danger, and all this made up by her best friend, who just wanted her to notice him. That's was just too much. Discord was not even able to answer her, he was just petrified by all her emotions, and seeing how much he messed up. Fluttershy, realizing how she didn't control herself, and talked very bad at Discord, started to cry and flied far away from the place. Pinkie Pie was so surpised from this scene, she just didn't know how to act, and Discord just left very fast to avoid anyone. He went to his house to be sure nopony would bother him, he needed to be alone and to think about what he just did, and think about what he'll do next.

Sorry if there's grammatical errors sometimes....