Chapter 21

Amaya's pov
----------------------
I am in front of mirror,after returning home i straight stepped into washroom . looking at my face i drowned by my past . He behaved same ,these scar ,bruises are same like those days .when I just ignored these things , I felt this is just his possiveness but I was wrong he was a maniac ,addicted person . He only loves himself , a moral less person just like an Animal .
I stand under the shower , warm water flows from my body . My heart feels very heavy, i can't breathe.
Just then I heared someone knocked on the door . I stopped the nob . And ware my shortz and a loose shirt .i stepped out from the washroom.
He is standing in front of me in his track pant and tshirt . He looks tensed and I am the reason I know .
I ignored him and come infront of the mirror for my night rituals, I just applied my night cream .
He 2 times called by name , I just ignored and straight headed to the balcony
fresh air helps me to breathe because the room is very toxic for me now .I know he has many questions for me but I am not in a mood to answer those .

Rishaan's pov
--------------------------
I know she is ignoring me but why? Sometimes she behaves so stupid . She is ignoring me now but I am also stubborn , I can't let her go like this.she have to answer who is behind these.

"Amaya "
"Amaya "
I headed to balcony, she is leaning tp the railing of the balcony.

"Amaya , what the hell are you doing?"
I pulled her by her hand towards me and said " are you a crack , why are you behaving like this, you can fall from here ! We are standing on 4th floor Amaya "

She looked at me blankly then pushed me hard , I just balanced myself or I will touched the floor .

Her eyes are red , she looks very furious. I don't ever see her like this .

" Why are you so concern ,rishaan ?why?" she said
I was just dumbstruck, for the first time I see her like devasted.
"Tell me ,why? " She screamed.
I am also furious now ,why she not take it normally and I also screamed " I am your fucking husband ,that's why ? What's your fucking problem? Why don't you tell me everything clearly ?"
Holding by her shoulder.

"I don't know, don't ask me anything! I am not bound to answer these questions "she screamed.
She was full red in rage right now .
" I have to go , i can't stay here ." She mumbled.
I hold her by hand and pulled her" where are you going it's 1 am"
" I can go anywhere i want,it's none of your business " she told looking into my eyes

It's hurt me,her words .
"Oh , so I am no-one to you , ok go anywhere you want just go . Sorry, please go to that man your fucking ex . Who is hurting , torturing you . He is too important that you can't share your feelings with your husband. Oh ,not husband this relation is nothing for you, this is just an agreement to you . I am just a aashole , I think that I am your closest friend we can share everything with each other. And you , you are just hiding everything. Why? I am not deserving person or I am nothing to you .
How can anyone hurt you and touch you like this? Tell me ! Answer me Amaya " i screamed and shook her .

She was shocked , she just looking at me for few minutes then she moves to the door .just then , I was just feeling crazy , everything is ruining in my life . I just punched at the wall .

Amaya's pov
-----------------------
I don't know what I feel .I feel so impure . I just want to die ,how can I tell her the truth .who is that person? He will hate me forever . I will break everones heart . My family will hate me .
He is behaving like a stubborn kid today . I just wanted to hit my head .and then , I moved out from there just then a hear a sound " thump"
He is punching on the wall . One ,two , three. I was just looking at the sight .
Then I realise blood dripping from his knuckles.

" Just stop , Rishaan what are you doing ? Stop! " I said .
" Just go ,Amaya. you can just escaped from every situation " he said while punching .
I hold her shoulder and turned him towards me " enough, just stop this . Your hand ,it looks so bad rishaan" i said holding his hand .
" So ,what ? I am no-one to you ! Right, just go from here" he screamed.