2• Tattoo

One month later...

I could feel all eyes on me as Inklusive, the tattoo artist held my hip firmly. Finishing the first tattoo I've ever gotten in my life.

Proverbs 31:30.

It's rather small, but the noise I'm making drew all the attention.

My best friend Paris is loving it. Going as far as to record me making a fool of myself.

"If a suh yuh gwaan when pain tek yuh skin. Mih nuh wah know how loud yuh be when yuh deh tek f--k." She laughs.

"Whooooii!" I cried as it felt like he's going over the same area. "Mih give f--k, mih nuh tek it."

The room erupts in laugher.

"Wait... Wait!" I yelled but he didn't. "Mhmm."

I gripped the cushioned chair and closed my eyes tightly, feeling the tears running underneath my lashes.

"F--kk!" I gasped, arching my back so deep the needle wasn't touching me.

"Wull har!" Paris laughs.

"It done mumma loud." Inklusive chuckled. "Mek mih clean it then everything ova."

"Hurry up." I told him, getting the excess ink wiped away and the area cleaned and covered until I get to my destination.

He gave me sometime to rest afterwards and I refused Paris's help to sit upright.

Through she's on the phone with someone all this time. Telling me our new landlord is picking us up.

That I don't understand.

I want to know if she's f--cking him and that's why they're close or if he's a friend. I'm yet to find out.

"Mih ready fih the other sum'n." I told Inklusive, feeling the pain killers in my system at last.

"What else yuh doing, Sim?" Paris inquires since I basically booked this appointment and didn't inform her that I'll be accepting pain today.

"Piercing." I shrugged, feeling the tears drying on my face.

"Suh yuh want more pain?"

I shrugged again and Inklusive came over with the needles and gun for this task.

The bible verse says; Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

I grew up in a Christian home and left due to deaths caused by those same family members.

They're basically killing themselves.

I now feared christians so much, I'll trust none.

Both Aunty and I had to run though we weren't actually living there.

I ran from my ex-boyfriend and almost ran into death.

It's my first week away from them and I'm breaking the rules my parents set. I've burnt those bridges, or I hope I did it properly.

Getting my ears pierced till I couldn't feel it was an overkill.

I got a triple tobe, industrial and an helix piercing identical on both ears.

My next trip will be to get my nose and navel pierced. That will be all I'm doing.

Maybe one day when I'm under the influence, I might get another tattoo.

As I gave him a good tip, I looked over at Paris who's is taking to no other than the mentally ill man.

It has been over a whole month since I last or first saw him. Until now.