Prologue

Angels P.O.V

"OMG, I can't believe we are finally old enough to go on holiday without our parents!" Sapphire exclaimed. We were all going on a cruise together for the summer. It was our parents treat for getting good report cards. We were on our way to the dock where the ship was. Sapphire was driving since she the eldest

"I know right, it feels like only yesterday we were young fetuses" Hayley smiled

"Ewwwww oh god Hayley please keep it P.G" I shierked. 

"Its a figure of speech, meaning that it feels like it was only yesterday we were young" she rolled her eyes.

"Hey who said we weren't young!" Ivy smiled

"I did, you guys are all old and 17, while I'm still 16" I laughed while I stuck my head in the air.

"Not for long, only a week till its your birthday" Sapphire said keeping her eyes on the road.

"AWWWWW MY BABY'S GONNA BE 17" Ivy exclaimed hugging me. I laughed. Okay let me tell you about myself, my name is Angel. I have long wavy dark brown hair and peircing blue eyes. I'm 5'9 and I'm 16 if you been reading. Sapphire, Hayley and Ivy are my best friends. We've been best friends since middle school. Sapphire has mid length blackish brownish hair which is dip dyed a turquoise to match her eyes. Shes 5'8 and is 17, they're all 17 except moi. Hayley has long black hair with purple peakaboo streaks and has purple contacts but her original eye colour is hazel. She is 5'8. Ivy is my bestest friend out of all of them. We've been friends since elementary school. She has long wavy brown hair and golden eyes and is 5'8. I was the happy one in the group, Sapphire one was the artsy one, Hayley was the girly girl and brains, and Ivy was the funny and inspirational one.

We arrived at the dock and saw this ginormous ship. It was huge, it must have had at least 300 rooms. We parked the car in a car park for the cruise guests and got our bags out of the boot. I had a light pink suitcases that faded into a dark pink, Ivy had a black one with gold studs on it, Hayley had a in your face purple suitcase and Sapphire had a travel suitcase with floral patterns on it. We started walking towards the ship. I was texting  when I felt someone crash into me making me drop my phone. 

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I apologised as I bent down to pick my phone out. The battery and cover came off, great. I picked up my phone and looked for the battery.

"Looking for this?" someone said, it sounded like a boy with a british accent. And no it wasn't someone from One Direction, I would definately know if it was. I looked up and saw the most gorgeous boy I had ever met. He had brown hair which fell over his forehead but was messed up with hair gel. He was wearing a  navy blue abocrombie top with black shorts. He had green sparkling eyes and tan skin. 

"Uhhmm ya" I blushed as he gave me the battery.

"HURRY UP ANGEL AND STOP FLIRTING!" Ivy shouted since they had walked further up without me making me go pink. We stood up. 

"Your names Angel then, suits  you well" he winked and walked away. What the hell just happened, did I really just meet a cute guy? And did he flirt with me? 

"Who was that?" Ivy said nudging me

"I don't know, some guy I bumped into" I mumbled

"Are you sure he's not more than that" Sapphie smiled making kissing sounds. They all burst out into laughter.

"NO! I just bumped into him, I'm not going to see him again!" I exclaimed

"You never know, life is a funny thing" Hayley smiled. We went to the check in counter.

"Hi, we have 2 rooms under Lynn" Ivy said

"Yes, it says here you have a royal suite with 2 bedrooms" the man said

"No, I'm pretty sure we have 2 rooms" Ivy said

"It says here that you have paid for a royal suite with 2 bedrooms" he said then showed us.

"Okay, 1 minute" Ivy said stepping out of the line. She got her phone out and called someone.

"Hey Mum..... yes we arrived.....no not yet theres something wrong............no mum no one got hurt........it says here we have a royal suite with 2 bedrooms........YOU WHAT!!!!!" she exclaimed, everyone was looking at us. 

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU MUM BYE I LOVE YOU" she exclaimed

"And" Hayley asked

"Our parents upgraded our rooms" she exclaimed. We all started freaking out. We were all so lucky to have amazing parents who let us go on a cruise together then upgrade our rooms. We went back to the counter and checked in. He gave us each a room key card which I put in my pocket. We walked to the elevator and pressed the 4 button. We were at the top deck. After the elevator stopped we got out and looked for room 4005.

When we entered the room, it was huge. When we entered the first thing there was, was a lounge with a TV, sofas and a dining table. On both sides of the lounge there was a room with a king sized bed, a dressing table, a table with a TV and a cupboard. There was a balcony aswell; with 2 sunbathing beds, a table inbetween, a hot tub infront of the beds and behind that a table and 4 chairs, which joined the rooms and lounge. It was amazing. 

"Looks like we'll be sleeping together" Ivy said to me with a pedo smile making burst into laughter.

"Oh god how did we become friends" I laughed. We unpacked and decided to explore the ship. There was a huge pool with loads of kids in it. There was someone in a dragon costume dancing.

"Thats a weird mascot for a cruise" Hayley said. We all agreed, I meam for a cruise you'd expect a dolphin not a dragon. It saw us and started staring at us.

"Is it staring at us?" I asked Sapphire

"Yes, quick run" she said before running off. We all followed her to the sunbathing deck. Suddenly it came to us

"Please no running on the deck" it said in a muffled voice. It sounded like a guy. We shrugged and started walking back to our room. 

Bing Bang Bong

Hello our lovely guests. We would like to welcome you aboard on the Lipshuets cruise. There is a kids play area for the toddlers, an arcade, gym spa and much more on the ground floor. Tonight there will be a party for everyone, the kids party will be held on the top deck, the teenagers party will be held in the dining room and the adults party will be held in the ball room. We hope you have a nice stay.

Bing Bang Bong

"I know what we're doing tonight" Ivy said with a cheeky grin plastered on her face

"We are going to that party"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy, I hope you enjoyed this. I will update this soon. Please vote for it and comment <3