Unfortunate Love Protagonist - Chapter 1

Music Up Top: Someday - Lies Of P (1 Hour)

Hello. This is probably going to be one of my last tries on creating a spinoff book because I fucking can't decide on one thing. So, I just decided to do something like this, and I'm gonna hope it works, so... yeah lol.

More info on the bottom of the chapter.

First Finished on: February 15th, 2024.
Now on: February February 19th, 2024.
Amount of words: 11,485. 
Published on: February 17th, 2024.
Chapters of Case Files Included: N/A
Spoiler characters: Noah, Morton, Alfred

Warnings: Cigarette use.
- Into The Story -

An alarm clock rang throughout the walls of a room

An alarm clock rang throughout the walls of a room. It made a resting person slowly reach their hand out to it before they turned it off. As the ringing stopped, the person sighed while hearing gentle ticking of the clock. They then got out of bed, gently throwing the covers off of their figure. Their soft and silent footsteps took them to a patio in which they opened the blinds from. The sun immediately shined against their figure. It provided them with a warmth they somewhat needed as they took a deep breath. The person then opened the sliding door. That allowed for wind to brush past them as they walked towards their kitchen. When they turned the stove on, they placed a coffee maker down on the counter. The person then poured some water into a kettle before placing it over the stove to heat it up. As the water slowly began to boil over time, the person washed their face, splashing water over it to wake themself up more. And now that they were refreshed, they could fully move on with their day.

The person softly closed their eyes for a moment. Right after, they sighed faintly while looking at the window.

"... Right. New day."

Unfortunate Yandere Love Protagonist
(Y/n) (L/n)
(Unknown)

They dried off their face with a small rag as they took out a toothbrush. When they put some toothpaste over the small thistles, they began to brush their teeth. It didn't take them long for them to finish with that, but it never took long for them to also almost fall asleep. They snapped back up before spitting the toothpaste out, washing their mouth. After they cleaned their toothbrush, they placed it down on its holder. (Y/n) then walked back to the kitchen. The water looked to finally be boiling, judging from how the kettle whistled. (Y/n) placed the kettle on a tray before they finally had a chance to make their coffee, mincing the coffee beans into powder. It fell into the coffee maker while (Y/n) poured the boiling water in. As the coffee maker began to do its job, the person walked out of the building, seeing a bundled newspaper on the ground. They gently took it off the floor as they made their way towards their mailbox. When they opened it, they saw a letter addressed to them. The person gently opened up the letter to read it.