"What about their mates?" I asked. 

"They'll get them. I mean, you'd do anything for your mate." He said. 

I swallowed hard and nodded.

"But Holly," he patted my hand and smiled, "this isn't your fault. If anything you've done too much to help. You are amazing and I know you'll win this. Just... never give up; ever."

My eyes watered up as I remembered when he had said that to me when I was little.

"I love you dad." I rested my head on his shoulder as I sobbed. 

"I love you too, my baby girl." 

"Why can't  you just come back. I wish you were still here, dad. You would make everything better - just like you have now." I muffled. 

"You don't need my help. You brought me here. You are the one who's imagining this and creating the words I'm saying to motivate you to go along. It's all you." he whispered, kissing my forehead. 

"I am?" 

"Goodbye sweetie," he said before disappearing into thin air. 

I smiled brightly, having a confidence boost. Right now, I have a plan and my dad in my heart to motivate me (that's what he said). 

I carved a key, it's under the bucket. 

A voice echoed through my head. Dad. 

I followed his instructions and crawled over to the bucket, lifting the stink pot up with two fingers. And like dad said, the key was lying right there. I smiled again and walked over to the door, putting the key in its hole and opening the cell. 

Cautiously, I made sure to look around to see if any guards were surveying the grounds. 

None. 

"Yes!" I mouthed, doing a little happy dance. I placed the key in it's rightful place before skipping out into the corridor. My gut was telling me the direction to my mom's room and I followed it, avoiding the guards and cameras. 

I ended up standing in front of a golden door that was coated in pure metal. I rested my ear on the cold surface and listened for any sign of Alpha Dame being in the room. Hearing nothing, I scurried into the room and shut the door behind me. 

The room was designed expensively and covered in red and gold furniture. I scanned the room slowly, knowing where my mom was lying and was horrified. She lay on the bed in lingerie, tied up in chains. I covered my mouth in shock, not expecting it to be this bad. Dame really meant what he said when he was playing with her. 

"I'm so sorry mom," I whispered, running to her and beginning to rip the chains off of her. 

"No, I'm sorry." she stated, "You wouldn't be here if we hadn't of told you." 

"Shut up, we need to get out of here." I said.

Once I had freed her from her near death, I wrapped her in a gown and put her shoes on for her. 

"How are we supposed to get out?" mom whispered, looking at me intently. 

"Da-" I stopped, "mom... do you know about dad?" I asked.

"The boys told me what happened." she looked at her feet.

"He came to me, you know. He told me where you were and how to leave. But right now, we have to go before Alpha Dame realises that I escaped." I said. 

My mom nodded and I led her out of the room and wherever my dad was telling us to go. Again, I avoided the guards and cameras until we were at our destination. The full time my mom had been soothing me by rubbing circles on my back as I held her hurt body. 

Once I felt as if this was the place we were supposed to be, I stopped. We had came to a forest, on the outskirts of the building. I smiled triumphantly and looked at mom; who was also smiling at me.

"I'm so proud of you, darling." she said, pulling me in for a hug. 

"I'm sorry mom, I should've-"

"Shh, we're out now, you don't need to apologise." she hummed. I nodded.

"I guess dad really did send us to the right place," somebody said from behind us.

I turned around and tears prickled at my eyes. In front of me stood Dylan, Isaac, Sarah and Anna. 

*Thank you so much for all of the comments, votes and fans! I'm so glad everyone is enjoying the book!*