The way of the heart

Comincia dall'inizio

I ate some snacks and went to bed. I closed my eyes and begged the lord to wake me up from this nightmare.

The night went by quickly. I opened my eyes to the sunray hitting my face. I got up went to the bathroom, I stood in the shower and then everything that happened last night came to my mind.

Was I just dreaming?, I got out of the shower and wore a dress and a necklace.

I was running late so I didn't bother eating food. I ran to my front porch and there I saw a motorcycle standing infront of my neighbor's house.

 I ran to my front porch and there I saw a motorcycle standing infront of my neighbor's house

I started walking quickly but he caught up with me.
"Hey",I hear behind me

I slowly turn around
"Hey?",I say more like a question than a greeting.

"Were you trying to run away and go back on our deal?", he asks removing his helmet.

"Umm no, why would I do that?. I mean I already signed the contract so I can't escape", I respond trying to clear up the misunderstanding.

"Ok, now hop on",he says giving me a helmet.

"What!",I say surprised.

"What, are you scared or something?", when he said that my competitive side takes over. I hate when a person challenges me.

I put on the helmet he gave me and hopped onto the bike.

"Hold on tight or you might fall", he said starting the bike.

I wrapped my hands around his waist and I could tell by the way he shifted that he was uncomfortable.

I removed my hands but he grabbed them and put them back on his waist surprising me.

"Hold on tighter", he said and I didn't argue and held him tighter.

As we were driving we were both uncomfortable, a sigh of relief left me when we finally got to college.

I got off quickly and ran off, I looked back at him as he parked the bike.

"Don't make me run after you!", he yelled and everyone stared at us both.

I hid my face and ran into the building.

After a while of walking, I finally saw my bestfriend Ava, she walked over to me.

"Ezzy!",she hugged me tight.

"Hey",I said hugging her back.

Suddenly we heard excited screams which indicated that the Ht boys- The hot trio boys were here.

Girls started pushing eachother just so that they could get a glance of them.

We took some steps back and suddenly I bumped into the one person the one person I didn't want to see Kaitlyn, the meanest bitch in our college.

Just because she was the second richest girl here and she was dating the school heartthrob, she thought that she was better than anyone else.

"Move it weirdo", she said pushing Ava.
Well one thing I knew about Ava since we were besties for a long time is that the girl didn't know how to control her temper.

Ava pushed the bitch back.
"You watch it dumbo", when Kaitlyn heard what Ava said she turned around and glared at us.

Kaitlyn couldn't mess with Ava because the girl is filthy rich, with one snap of her fingers, she could throw anyone out of here.

After that Kaitlyn left and threw herself at Tk. Tk was very handsome but he also was a player, I once saw him kissing one of her minions.

The guy practically banged one of her friends behind her back every day and she still doesn't know it. I guess you can say love made her blind.

For me the only guy who caught my eye after a very long time was Alex Salvatore. He was the quite one in the Ht boys.

I don't know what was wrong with the system of the demons because how come they didn't see that I had someone who i was interested in for about a month.

I like men who are not full of themselves.

Someone tapped on my shoulder, I looked back to see that it was that demon.

I tried looking away but he stood infront of me. When Ava saw him, her jaw dropped to the floor.

"Hiii", she said in high pitched voice.
The girl was a Sucker for drop dead gorgeous men.

"HI", he said smiling at her.

"Are you new here?", she asked looking him up and down.

"Yea, I just moved here. I am Ezmeen's neighbors",he said looking at me.

"Is that so?", she said raising an eyebrow.

"Yea he's my annoying neighbor", I said bluntly.

While talking the Ht boys walked over to us.
Well I forgot to mention that Ava's brother was Alex Salvatore. The guy I was interested in was her fucking brother.

She didn't need to know about that right?. This was the first time that I kept a secret from her.

The boys greeted us, when they saw that demon standing next to us Tk said
"Introduce your friend to us"

They all looked at me waiting to answer and I looked at him weirdly not knowing what to say.

I didn't even know the guys freaking name. I looked at him with pleading eyes and i swear i saw him smirk.

"My name is Ace Marcelo", he said introducing himself.

I try to play it cool, I introduce the others to him and he greets them.

Alex walks over to me, and asks me to hang out later. I smile at him and say yes.

"And bring your friend",he says pointing to Ace.

I get so nervous when he talks to me out of nowhere.

After that they leave together with Ava since they had a class together, and only Ace and I are left there.

"So I see that you're interested in Alex", Ace says poking my shoulder.

"Don't touch me and I'm not interested in him", I said walking away and he walks right behind me.

I tried to make this chapter a bit longer but I was so busy with doing exams. Please vote and comment, it would really help me.