When they cheat on you Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

You quickly shoved her back and slapped her hard. " You don't have any say in this matter. This is a conversation between me and Draken."  Then the girl suddenly started fake crying and ran to Draken " Did you see, I just went to ask her if she was lost or did she knew you but instead she hit me."

You were shocked by the actions of that girl. " I-i am baffled by what you are doing, Draken. Man, I didn't knew you had it in you. And to think that you'll be cheating on Y/n chan with Mary." Emma suddenly spoke.

" You know her" You suddenly asked Emma. " Yeah, her name's Mary, she's my classmate and a total whore." " Is that so, then fine, Draken. You made your choice. It's over. Stay happy with Mary now."

Takemichi

You were drinking coffee after a long day of work. You work at the pet store which is owned by Baji, Chifuyu and Kazutora. They were kind enough to help you get a job there and you slowly befriended them.

You got the most along with Chifuyu through which you met Takemichi and it was love at first sight. The way he not afraid to cry or act cowardly in front of others made you love him. Then you confessed and he accepted which was shocking since you heard rumors he still loved his ex girlfriend Hinata Tachibana from middle school but they broke up eventually.

Chifuyu was happy for you both and even planned dates for you. But now days, you started feeling less sparks in your relationship. Takemichi seemed more occupied in his phone while his time with you and started ignoring your calls and text. 

You were drowned in your thought when suddenly, your phone had a notification. A text message from Chifuyu. An image. Takemichi and some...other girl holding hands. What the hell. You called Chifuyu to confirm. 

He told you everything about how this is the girl, Hinata Tachibana. You were so angry that you payed for your drink and went straight to Takemichi's apartment. You had a spare key and went right to his room and there he was. With Hinata and they were in the bed cuddling while watching a series on Netflix.

" Takemichi?"  " Y/n!"  H e quickly put a pause to the series and stood up. And so did Hina. " Wait, Takemichi kun, is this the girl that's been obsessed with you and chases you even after you said no many times. If she is troubling you, then I can talk to her. Shed does seem the stalker type to me."

" Hush, Hina." " Oh really, nicknames, you never called me by one. What the hell are you doing. I should have buried those feeling way ago when I heard those rumors but instead I didn't because I gave you a chance that you didn't deserve. And you even told her that I chase after you"

" You.....don't?" Hina said. " Of course not, he is my boyfriend."  " Really Takemichi fun, is this true."  Takemichi just stood quiet. " I can't believe you Takemichi kun. I even gave you a chance and you lied to me. Y/n chan, ket's get out of here. He lied to both of us."

" You're right. Happy single life to you."  " I'll explain everything to you Y/n chan. About how this fraud approached me and said all nasty things about you."

Mitsuya

You were on your way from Domino's to your shared apartment. Mitsuya and you were dating for 5 years now and he finally proposed you. He even offered to design your wedding dress. Invites were sent out and everybody was coming.

You were on your way bringing take out from Mitsuya's favorite place to disturb him while he was working on the wedding dress. While you reached at the entrance, there was Mana and Luna's shoes, Mitsuya's shoes and a random girl's shoes. The size of the shoes would fit you so no way was it Mana and Luna's shoes.