When you are pregnant (Reaction)

Draken

You and your husband decided to go out for dinner. Your husband, Draken and you don't get much time to spend together and it's a real pain in the ass. This weekend, you both panned to watch  a movie together and have dinner but unfortunately, the seats were full.

Talk about a good start of a date. You decided to head towards the restaurant with Draken. As soon as you sat down to eat, you felt a bit nauseous and sick. You felt like you could vomit despite you not eating anything expired or whatever.

You rushed to washroom as you felt more and more sicker by the moment and vomit in the washroom's toilet. Draken was worried so he followed you and was now outside the women's washroom, concerned about you but embarrassed as well since everybody was staring at him like he was some kind of creep. 

"Y/n, are you okay" Draken kept asking you. Suddenly you came out and you could see draken was worried. "Let's go home, I am not feeling well." You said and Draken agreed. On the way, you saw a chemist shop and asked Draken to stop. 

" I am just going to buy some medicines" You said. " I'll come with you, you are clearly not well" Draken said. "It's okay. I can manage" You said and rushed out of there before he could say anything else. 

The real reason why you didn't want Draken to come with you was because you wanted to buy a pregnancy test. You had your doubts for about a week now but you ignored it thinking you were sick. You rushed inside and quietly bought some medicines as a decoy and a pregnancy test. You bought another just to be sure.

You went home and went straight to the washroom leaving Draken alone in the living room. You were holding the pregnancy test and had closed your eyes. You saw the test and was so happy to find out that it was positive.

" OMG, OMG, OMG I have to tell Draken" You mentally thought as you rushed down the stairs with the test in your hands. " What happened, a minute ago you were tense and now you are joyful?" Draken asked you with a confused look.

You showed him the test and he looked shocked and surprised. It looked like he could not form words for the happiness he was experiencing. He picked you up and started showering you with kisses." Be gentle, I am still pregnant" You said while giggling. " I am so happy right now, you can't describe my feelings with words. I am so excited right now. If it's a boy then I will train him to protect you and teach how to fight. If it's a girl then I'll do the the same with her and protect both of them at all costs. I hope it's twins" Draken said. You laughed so hard that your stomach started to hurt. 

" Be careful okay. I'll take a leave from work and we'll go to the doctor tomorrow." Draken said. You were happy to see that you were so lucky to get such a caring husband and he was going to be a caring and loving father too.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's notes

Sorry for the late updates. I have Benn busy with exams again. They are going to kill me. Anyways, how many of you watched the Tr new episode. I am not lying when I said I literally and mentally cried when *Spoiler Alert* Izana died. I have also started watching One Piece  and I am now on Alabasta arc and my friends are literally wishing me best of luck watching anime for the rest of your life. I mean seriously, what kind of friends are they. I ma obsessed with Zoro now as well as gojo from JJK. I literally have saved so many fan arts of them in Pinterest. BTW, Thank you so much for the reads and I mean 3.1K, I don't deserve such great fans like you. Bye and have good day/night.