the dragon and the hero

one day as rimuru playing around with his ultimate skill yog-sotohort like going into different timeline as he was going for a prank he saw a girl that is stuck in a timeloop "rimuru being a gentleman decided to accompany her"

rimuru: yo you good? you seem to be stuck in this "forever time loop"

???:...yes i am? and what does that matter to you and who are you?

rimuru: huh? how rude well i am rimuru, rimuru tempest and your name?

???:.....c-chloe my names chloe

rimuru pov:

<huh chloe? what a familiar name....WAIT is that chloe the name of the students i saved a centuries ago? probably not lets asked her full name..>

rimuru:..chloe-san may i ask your full name?

chloe:...chloe aubert..thats my full name and what brings you here?

rimuru:oh nothing just playing <right chloe aubert the student i saved a long time ago..> right chloe-san or chloe what happend to the other student? did they have a good life?

chloe: i dont know and can you please back off im trying to save someone so i can get out of this..

rimuru: save someone huh?...mind if i accompany you? im quite bored.

chloe:...sure but you must know the consequences .

rimuru: gladly.

chloe:<weird.> once you accompany me you will be stuck in this timeloop until we both save the person we are trying to save

rimuru:....what could go so wrong saving myself? but okay lets go.

chloe:..y-yourself?..

rimuru: huh? i just said im RIMURU TEMPEST your trying to save me from the other timeline right? so let me a company you, your having trouble and i cant let a beautiful girl be stuck here and my student right?

chloe:...s-sensei..

chloe went and hug her sensei then rimuru patted her hair and then they went to save rimuru from other timeline

CHLOE POV:

here today as i was saving sensei i met someone he offered to help me and his name was the same as sensei he said he is from other timeline..and he wanted to accompany me i wanted someone to accompany me for so long but they know the consequences so no one accompany me. until i met Sensei from other timeline I accepted his accompany then we went and go save himself from other timeline i was really overjoyed because i can stay with sensei whom the person i like the most my life and i sacrificed my life for him.

rimuru: chloe-chan what are you thinking? you are not thinking something perverted right?

chloe:...w-what o-ofcourse not..

rimuru:...chloe-chan you sure are fun to tease<hmm we both saved 10 rimuru or myself from other timelime 5 more then we are free>

chloe:... Sensei....l-lets go 5 more then we are free..

rimuru: okay chloe-chan lets go

chloe and rimuru went to save the other 5 they both went to the exit and they were free chloe was over joyed since she never saw the outside world for so long or even centuries.

chloe:...i-is this real? its so beautiful...

rimuru: yes beautiful like you chloe-chan.

chloe blushed like crazy while rimuru was laughing

rimuru: ah life is good....

chloe:..thank you...sensei.

rimuru: hmmm? its okay chloe-chan well gotta go now or perhaps wanna come with me?

chloe: really?

rimuru: yes

chloe: t-then lets go Sensei

while rimuru and chloe are traveling 2 piercing aura came

rimuru:...what a piercing aura.. perhaps its nee san?

chloe:...yes its a piercing but why are they behind us?

rimuru:..huh? behind us?

as rimuru turned around he saw 2 woman with piercing aura

???/???:...r.i.m.u.r.u you said your only gonna play perhaps your playing with a g.i.rl..

rimuru gulped for his life

chloe:...huh who are you!

rimuru:..n-n-nee san!..im sorry velgrynd nee and velzard nee i just met this girl from the time loop and decided to accompany her..

velz/vel: really? i dont believe you and if we did whats your relationship with her...

rimuru: ah uhhh shes ny student a long time ago she is stuck in a time loop until she saves the person she is gonna save..

velz:hmm seems clear and you whatever your name is stay away from him your lucky he is kind enough to save you .

chloe:...y-yes uhm s-sensei..

rimuru: huh yes chloe-

before rimuru could finish his word...

rimuru:....c-chloe!?

velz/vel:.....WHAT IN THE MOTHER OF NATURE

as they said that the ground started shaking the trees falling the sky becomibg dark and freezing everything..

rimuru:....n-nee chan i-it wasn't me!!

velz/vel: it wasn't you but yet you still enjoyed it huh...

rimuru:....

as the sister were preparing an attack rimuru teleported from the front and kissed then on the cheek while saying sorry 1 thousand times..

velz/vel....okay fine we forgive you and where is your so called student?

chloe pov:

as i kissed Sensei i quickly fleed...i-i finally did it! i kissed sensei on lip to lip! hehe i got his FIRST kiss!

<<chronoa:...chloe i got his first kiss a long time ago..>>
chloe:.....chronoa...

<<..bye?>>

CHRONOA COME HERE!

rimuru: wow she rly left after all of that huh?

velzard:...we are still angry you know just because you kissed us doesn't mean its fine now..

velgrynd:yes i agree..you gotta do smth to be forgiven

rimuru:....ahmm

as rimuru said that rimuru gave the sisters a kiss lip to lip making them flustered

rimuru: there.. will you forgive me nee san? "said with puppy eyes"

velzard/velgrynd:....fine

the end sorry if its short...i got into an accident and cant rly write propperly and if theres a wrong spelling please inform my fingers is fine i just got into an car accident and so sorry for not posting its my fault sorry

1001 words"