special chapter: what if veldora was serious and smart since birth!?

"a world where everyone has supernatural abilities...so those gods and all..but there was one person who is strong enough and created a world...he created it, ruled over it..but soon got betrayed by the humans he created since he got weak..he can revive himself..but..he does not wish to revive himself since he has a wife and daughter and family..he does not wish to revive because hes wife is dead to...he created a family called "true dragons"..where only 4 exist... himself, velzard, velgrynd, veldora...the creator's name is "veldavana"...he was envy by the primordial demons and angel and soon to became his subordinate..but..he left his daughter alone.. because he thought its for the best..her daughter went on a rampage...and the story uncontinues,..a younger dragon was born..he created it before, his name is veldora, the last true dragon to ever be created..*
______________________________________

*veldora got born*

velzard: aww hes cute...

velgrynd: i agree..i hope hes well develop and not..stupid...

velzard: i agree..

*veldora woke up*

velzard: hes waking up!..

velgrynd:..Oooohh lets wait!!

*fully woken up*..

veldora: *dragon noise*

velzard:..Oohh! hes cute, i hope hes not stupid..

velgrynd: hes cute but...i also wish that he make the right decision AND hes not.. arrogant...like.. velzard..

velzard: i heard that you baka!(baka means idiot in Japanese or Chinese or whatever)

velgrynd: hoooh? calling yourself baka? how amusing...

velzard: Ugh you!..

veldora:..annoying...

velzard:...d-did he just speak!?..he was just born s minute ago!?

velgrynd:*shock*..no way!..did our wish come true!? hes mature already...also smart!.and hes not arrogant like you!..

velzard: shut up torch!....

velgrynd: ugh,...

skip time: veldora is now 600 years old :D

veldora:..hm...*thinking about creating a nation..*

velzard: what are you thinking about?

veldora: creating a nation.

velzard: that sounds nice, but i remind myself again if you wanna create just make sure-..

veldora: yes yes, i make sure i can handle the works and not to tire my self. i got that sister...

velzard:*thinking: ah he is so well mannered!...hes just the purrfect brother i wished it to be*....very well then, i have nothing in stoping you in your desire.

veldora: yes.*bows*..i shall take my leave and start a nation see you soon sister.

velzard:..how well mannered, yes you should see you...soon.*waves bye and goes to her room*.

veldora:*waves back and leaves*..

______________________________________

guard: ruminas-sama! the storn dragon is coming what should we do!?

ruminas:..the storm dragon huh,...

chloe: ill deal with it and seek it business..

ruminas: very well then chloe~..but first...come give me a hug 😘