Donghyuck smirked. "Yeah... I was only there for one purpose~"

Naomi tittered as she blushed profusely, her annoyance suddenly vanished in an instance. "Well, I'm glad you were~"

Mark and I shot each other a bewildered look. It was always so entertaining to see these two bicker and eventually flirt their way out of it.

"You guys are so weird." Mark stated.

Donghyuck's lovey dovey smile faded away in the wake of hearing Mark's words. He shot us a glare, and even though Mark was the one who insulted him, I was somehow involved. "Says the alien and the spider? Tss, Mark Lee you don't want to get me started."

Mark lifted his hands up defensively. "I'm just saying dude, you guys always fight."

Donghyuck rolled his eyes, his fingers massaging the temples of his head. "Ahh... You should stop talking. You're gonna give me an aneurysm." He grumbled.

Mark lifted his fore finger. "Well technically, one cannot give an aneurysm. That's like medically impossible."

"You might be the first." Donghyuck flashed a sardonic smile.

It was never a conversation between the four of us, if Donghyuck didn't unnecessarily start an argument with at least one of us.

Naomi groaned and waved her hand in the air, a gesture to sweep away this pointless bicker. "You guys are so petty." She muttered beneath her breath. She then looked over at me, then at Mark before initiating a new topic. "Anyways, I heard from my dad that you guys stopped a few people from stealing Oscorp materials last night."

Finally, a subject worth a conversation.

Mark's head nodded proudly. "Yup."

Naomi glanced at the entrance of the living room, as though checking if anybody else was around, and when she noticed that there weren't, she looked back at us. "You know my dad is pretty close with Mr. Hwang, the CEO of the company, mainly because he's reported a lot of stolen materials... And I heard from dad that he, along with Mr. Hwang might wanna have a talk with you guys about it what happened."

That sounded pretty believable. The NYPD, as mentioned had gained our trust and we had gained theirs, meaning we collaborated a lot. They asked for a lot of assistance, and we were glad to offer it to them without having doubts and concerns. We didn't have to worry about them, now that Captain Walkers was the lead. We trusted them wholeheartedly.

Donghyuck scoffed. "I heard a few people talking about the entire robbery topic just earlier. It's ridiculous, I think some of the people who work there also steals."

I tilted my head, confused. "What exactly do you guys manufacture there?"

"The company work on a wide array of vastly different sciences, usually dealing with chemicals, genetics, military tech, or some combination of those. Probably even similar to your major, but perhaps a bit more advanced." Explained Donghyuck. "But anyways, if you guys end up making some collaboration to stop this issue... Please be careful guys."

Mark nodded. "We're always careful."

It wasn't easy to have friends that were vigilantes. Naomi and Donghyuck always worried for us whenever we had to go to missions or whenever we just had to stop crimes in general. The thought of a friend always being in the threat of danger didn't let them compose most of the time, and it probably never would. We were lucky to have such caring friends. To be honest, Mark and I had talked about it. We held big concerns about Donghyuck and Naomi knowing the identities of Spider-Man and Venom. We wouldn't want anything to happen to them. You could say all four of us were worried for each other, but because of different reasons.

Donghyuck heaved. He closed his eyes, the drowsiness kicking in more as Naomi continued playing with his hair. "To be honest, I actually hope you guys don't get involved with people from Oscorp." He stated.

Mark was curious about that. He tilted his head and questioned it. "What do you mean?"

"That place is loaded with unbearable people. It's absolutely fucking horrible. Honestly." Donghyuck paused, his eyes shooting open as he looked at us. "All of them are fucking entitled people, well most of them. If they're in a higher position, they treat you like shit and view you as some third grader who doesn't know the definition of a molecule or something. They're just weird. All of them."

"Did you not say you were the assistant of Mr. Hwang's daughter? Dahye Hwang?" I asked. "Is she one of those 'fucking entitled people' you said?" I quoted.

Donghyuck shook his head lightly. "Nah. She is pretty decent compared to the others, but I will tell you this, she talks a lot to the point that it's annoying. I sound like a dick, but I'm saying the truth." He held his hands up. "But I'd rather have a yapper than an asshole. I'm glad I'm stuck with her."

Naomi rolled her eyes. "You know, I'm convinced that everyone you meet, you find annoying."

Donghyuck smirked. "Oh yeah, I definitely found you annoying the first time we met."

Just like earlier, the two began arguing, but there was a hint of flirtatious tension in it. Mark and I knew that we should probably just let them do their thing, so we shifted our attention to each other instead.

"Dude, I'm famished." Mark stated, a small frown on his lips. "Let's do business in your room right now. Pretty please?"

"Absolutely not." I scoffed.