THE CRESCENT WARRIOR

Start from the beginning

As night descended upon the City of Angels Kassandra and I could be seen sitting in the edge of a rooftop looking down upon Kassandra's attackers watching as they entered an upscale hotel.

   "Who are these guys?" I asked as Kassandra shrugged.

   "No idea. They just came into my office demanding I spy on you for their boss." Kassandra stated as I arched a brow before I turned to Kassandra.

   "What boss?" I asked as Kass turned and saw my curious look.

   "Some old guy named Viktor." Kassandra stated causing me go stock still at the mention of that name.

   "You know this guy." Kassandra stated as she moved in front of me and grabbed my face.

   "Hey, Talk to me tell me what's going on?" Kassandra asked as I sat down on the edge of the roof.

   "Viktor is someone I thought I killed a long time ago." I stated as Kassandra gripped my hand.

   "I'm guessing there a lot of history between you two." Kassandra stated as I growled while my eye glowed red with the veins bulging under my eyes.

" Kassandra stated as I growled while my eye glowed red with the veins bulging under my eyes

"He took everything from me." I stated as I pulled out my pen and clicked the side causing it to reform into my sphere.

   "Leon?" Kassandra called out as she took a fearful step back.

   "None of them will make it out alive." I stated as I jumped from the roof before I landed in a roll into the ground before I took off into the hotel where I found the goons entering an elevator to which I quickly dashed inside and reformed my spear due to it not being able to fit.

  "You!" Vladimir exclaimed as I gripped his throat while he snarled before I swiped my clawed hand against the throat of the second goon causing her head to fall off her shoulders before I plunged my hand into the chest of the third goon and ripp...

  "You!" Vladimir exclaimed as I gripped his throat while he snarled before I swiped my clawed hand against the throat of the second goon causing her head to fall off her shoulders before I plunged my hand into the chest of the third goon and ripped out his heart causing him to fall over desiccated and dead.

   "You always were a good little dog." I growled as Vladimir clawed at my arm trying to get me to release him while I pressed my bloodied claw against the emergency stop causing the Elevator to stop moving.