The train ride part 2

Naruto and Sasuke were caught off guard by the drunken remark. 'Where's the ice' like what does he think this is? A intervention?
" I don't know" Sasuke stuttered, obviously nervous infront of a murder and probably as caught off guard as Naruto.

Kakashi humed at the answer Sasuke game him and slammed the lid back on the ice. He then swiftly grabbed the liquor and sat down infront of the two. I wouldn't say sat more like plopped from how drunk he was.

They sat there for no more than a minute before Sasuke started talking.

" ok, so ah" Sasuke then clear his voice and spoke again.
" so when do we start?" Naruto couldn't believe that sasuke was so eager to start.

Kakashi started mumbling and stumbling over his words while pushing is hair back.

" wh- mn- a so eager" Kakashi said then inhaled.
" most of you aren't such in a-" Kakashi then waves his hands around"- hurry" his words didn't really sound right put together. Then he took a big sip of the alcohol in his cup.

" yeah I want to know what the plan is, your our mentor remember. Your suppose-" Sasuke said starting to get frustrated with Kakashi for how nonchalant he was being about the situation.

" mentor?" Kakashi interrupted.

" yeah. Mentor your suppose to tell us how to get sponsores and give us advise!" Sasuke was getting very agitated with Kakashi.

" oh ok, umm" Kakashi look up like he was thinking then said," embrace the probability of your eminent death" sasuke look at him like he had grown 2 heads. Sasuke looked at Naruto then back at Kakashi.

" and know, in your heart, that there is nothing I can do to save you" the cherry on top was his dumb smile. That smile is the reason why Naruto finally lost his temper.

" then my are you here then?!" Kakashi just brought his glass to his lips then said, for the refreshments" he said it so matter of factly that Sasuke was standing to take the glass away," ok I think that enough of that-" Sasuke then get pushed back down  by Kakashi bare food to his chest. Kakashi full on extended his foot to Sasuke chest. Naruto would usually find it funny if it wasn't in these circumstances.

Sasuke and Kakashi were both out of breath and was breathing from the adrenaline. Kakashi from him being old and Sasuke from the sudden movement of Kakashi.

Kakashi scoffed and rolled his eyes drunkenly. " you made me spill my drink- these were brand new pants."

Sasuke and Kakashi made eye contact for an uncomfortable few minutes before Kakashi spoke again. He took his foot down and said," you know I'll think I'll go finish this-" holds up his drink,"- in my room" Kakashi then get up and looked around disoriented while Sasuke and Naruto glared at him.  Kakashi then walked straight out of the train car they were into and probably to his room.

Naruto and Sasuke collected themselves for a minute before Sasuke talked," he will come around" he said while standing up to follow Kakashi.

" w-what, it's no use" Naruto tried to convince him to not follow but Sasuke just turned his head." I'll talked to him" he said walking out of the car confidently and leaving Naruto behind. Naruto just sat there, he looked at the door, looked around, looked at the seat infront of him. Anywhere.