Chapter 4: Shocking Is It

🐈Charlotte's POV🐈

I looked at Monica and I knew that Monica read my mind. I sighed and I whispered back to Monica "Okay, do you have any ideas?" Monica thinked for a minute and then whispered back saying "We can just knock on her door and ask if we can come in." I nodded and said to her "We should tell the others about this idea." Monica agreed and she walked over to the others. She then said to them "We are going to knock on her door and if we can come in. But we need a volunteer to do the knocking." After she said that, we all stood in silence and Ace said "I'll thumb wrestle you all and the loser will have to knock on her door." Aura facepalmed at that comment and Eris then said "Alright but I bet you're going to be the one knocking." We all then got into a small circle and we all started a thumb wrestling tournament. Eventually it was between Aura and Ace. Aura was on the brink of losing and Ace was laughing mischievously. I noticed that Ace was planning a dirty trick. His other hand that wasn't thumb wrestling Aura was slowly moving closer and closer to her. Monica then said in a quiet tone so that Aura can't hear "Ace is going to cheat. He is going to use the power of force on her isn't he?" I then said back in the same tone "Yeah, she's going to kill him." Monica snickered a bit. As soon as we looked at the action Ace used his power on Aura "winning" the thumb war. Ace then jumped up in victory and Aura knew he cheated to win. Eris laughed menacingly and used her illusion power to create multiple copies and her copies jumped at Ace to attack. Ace then used the force on a few of the copies pushing them back Aura jumped in for revenge. Monica jumped in to try to stop the fighting but ultimately she failed. So she used telekinesis to throw a book at them which riled them up a bit more. I just stood on the side and just played with my water powers, which accidentally got them a bit wet. Monica knew she was wet so she backed away from the fight while the others didn't know they were wet. Aura then used her electricity powers on them not realizing that she was wet shocked all three of them which caused a really comedic moment. Aura, Eris, and Ace all laid on the ground shocked. I then heard Yume's footsteps and then her door opening.

🌙уυмє'ѕ ρσν🌙
I opened my door and I saw Aura, Eris, and Ace laying on the ground looking like they were fried, Monica dripping wet, and Charlotte was playing with a bubble of water. I was a bit shocked at the sight. I said, "Are you guys okay?" Aura said in a tone filled with pain "Yeah..." I looked at Monica to which she said "They were fighting while they were wet and Aura used her electricity on them but it backfired." I said "They are injured, we should take them into my room so that way they can rest a bit better." With that said Monica used her telekinesis to move Aura, Ace, and Eris into my room. Charlotte and Monica then followed after me into my room. I gave Monica a towel and I dried the other 3 with 3 separate towels. After they were all dried up I took a look at all of them. Monica had a few bruises while the three that were shocked were looking like burnt bread. I then held out my hand and my hand started to glow. I then held it out to Monica telling her not to touch it. I then concentrated my healing powers and I could tell they were shocked at my powers. After a few seconds Monica's bruises were gone. I did the same for the others and the injuries went away. I then said "There you go. Please be more careful." The room fell silent for a few minutes and then Monica said "How did you do that?"

🅆🄾🅁🄳 🄲🄾🅄🄽🅃:705