"So.. if you really cared about me, why did you stab me?" She said, finally popping the question.

"I-...." He hesitated, taking a breath. He didn't seem to know exactly how to respond.

"I didn't want to do anything like that with you.. with anyone ever actually.." he admitted.

Her face fell in sorrow, "Oh, Alastor.. I'm so sorry. I would have never tried anything if you would have just told me!" She frowned and cupped his face, then hugged him.

"I never tried to purposely make you feel uncomfortable, I promise you I'll never do it again." She said against his chest as he hugged her back.

She truly did feel sorry. If only he had communicated that he didn't feel that kind of attraction- she would have completely understood!

She then pulled away and smiled.

"Well, it seems we both got to know each other a little bit more.."

"Yes, and I'm sorry for stabbing you." He nodded, his cane appearing out of no where as he held it.

"I forgive you..." she laughed.

The two of them then going back inside, down the stairs, now on good terms.

"So y'all are just cool now?" Angel said, now sucking on a popsicle.

Alastor and y/n looking at each other with a shrug, then nodding at Angel.

Charlie ran up to you and hugged you tight.

"See???!! Talking helps a ton!!" She smiled.

You pat her head gently and smiled, "Thanks dear.."

"There's that smile.." Alastor looked over at the two of you as Charlie clinged to you.

You looked away, a softened smile on your face. He really did make you happy, you were glad you two were finally able to communicate.

Charlie then hugged Al, which he seemed a bit surprised, uncomfortable, and happy from since he froze.

You and Angel giggling, he awkwardly pat Charlie's head too, but more as if petting a pet for the first time.

"So are you staying here at the hotel?!" The short pink haired sinner named Nifty ran up to you excitedly.

"I'm sorry, but I must go back home and prepare for other big ideas I have." You smiled.

"Oh, before you leave, do you think you could come over next week? I have to go to a meeting with one of the angels from heaven to talk about redemption and need someone to go with." Charlie smiled at you.

"Sure, you don't want Vaggie to go though?"

"She wants to stay and guard the hotel, I was hoping you would come with."

"Yeah, I'll be here next week." You smiled and hugged her once more before leaving, waving to everyone.

Alastor had a smile on his face and did a little wave too.

You closed the door and turned around.

"Heya sugar~"

"AHGH- ANGEL!" You jumped surprised

"I'm tryna crash at your place tonight by the way, too much happy stuff going on in there tonight." He pointed back at the hotel as you two walked to your limo.

"What? Just because me and Al made up?"

"I mean I guess, it happened too quick, and now everyone's all gushy. At least Charlie is, and sometimes I can't stand that bitch-"